What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I never say this...and I most likely won't say it again...
South Sydney; I f*cking hope you win tonight.

That felt dirty. :lol:

Nemesis

Bench
I know I never say this...and I most likely won't say it again...
South Sydney; I f*cking hope you win tonight.

That felt dirty. :lol:
Thanks NT... winning isn't the primary aim, but it would be nice to rain on St Benny's parade. Now go and wash your mouth out. :lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
This year I seem to be more in a St Germ hating mood than lol@souffs. I'm sure there will be plenty of time for both though

Dave Q

Coach
Well it was Appin who decided to abuse me and AM first and then he has kept going.

Totally unprovoked attacks full of hatred and derision.

He has told me that I am not wanted on this Souths forum several times.

He has happily joined the guys who have been stalking me and he has picked on my friend AM.

Well I am not going to wear it.

At the very least, he owes AM and I an apology and he needs to leave us alone.

Until then he is not my friend and I will not treat him as such.

And how dare he question my love of Souths.

AM has stood up for Hegs, thats his right and perogative. He should be able to put his views across without having his character assasinated and be mindlessly abused.

AM's posts are always happy and upbeat. He has never started any fights. He has only ever responded to unkindness.

The sooner people like Appin STFU and show some respect and tolerance, the better this forum will be.

The only person who has demonstrated "low-brow" behaviour has been Appin.

It seems he gets all squirmy without his bully-boy mates and when people give him a dose of his own hateful and abusive medicine.

Last edited:
Exactly Adam. It scares me, but oh well.
And Nemesis, already washed the mouth out. Still full of Souths and Saints hatred. Back to normal mate. :lol:

Nemesis

Bench
This year I seem to be more in a St Germ hating mood than lol@souffs. I'm sure there will be plenty of time for both though
Naturally... I have faith that you won't neglect your Souths cousins Adam.... it wouldn't be a real footy season if we weren't spitting nails at each other come round 1.

But like you, I hope the stains fail again this year... all this hype over their new "messiah" and a couple of trial wins over teams mostly made up of no-names and they're already booking their GF tickets.

lol@stains

Nemesis

Bench
Exactly Adam. It scares me, but oh well.
And Nemesis, already washed the mouth out. Still full of Souths and Saints hatred. Back to normal mate. :lol:
Hopefully, more so for the stains... after all, it was grampa benny who orchestrated the Roosters defeat in the 2000 GF. ;-)

African Monkey

First Grade
Well it was Appin who decided to abuse me and AM first and then he has kept going.

Totally unprovoked attacks full of hatred and derision.

He has told me that I am not wanted on this Souths forum several times.

He has happily joined the guys who have been stalking me and he has picked on my friend AM.

Well I am not going to wear it.

At the very least, he owes AM and I an apology and he needs to leave us alone.

Until then he is not my friend and I will not treat him as such.

And how dare he question my love of Souths.

AM has stood up for Hegs, thats his right and perogative. He should be able to put his views across without having his character assasinated and be mindlessly abused.

AM's posts are always happy and upbeat. He has never started any fights. He has only ever responded to unkindness.

The sooner people like Appin STFU and show some respect and tolerance, the better this forum will be.

The only person who has demonstrated "low-brow" behaviour has been Appin.

It seems he gets all squirmy without his bully-boy mates and when people give him a dose of his own hateful and abusive medicine.
Great post Dave great post :clap:

Dave Q

Coach
The Sooner you two take the all day suckers out of your mouths and grow up the better everyone & the threads will be!

This is an example of your extreme dickheadedness.

Dead-head bullying mong, IMO unfit and totally unworthy to support Souths.

Now apologise or fug off.

:lol: You're trying to convert me into a die-hard Stains hater. :lol:
Well, Souths fans. Enjoy your gloating tonight. Unless something late happens...

Nemesis

Bench
lol@stains. that is all. see you other germs in 2 weeks.
Knoath... looking forward to making the trek to the SFS adam. If we get a similar crowd (or bigger) than last night's 25,800 odd, it shoud be a fantastic atmosphere.... heaps better than ANZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.