What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
Bloody oath Nemesis. I'm expecting some battle from both of us in weeks to come! :D
I'm actually looking forward to the round 1 battle of the halfbacks NT.. Pearce vs Sandow.
The cocky bugger has put some beef on in the off season and absolutely smashed Head last night in a pretty impressive performance.

It doesn't look like Sandow will be suffering from 2nd year syndrome, so your guys had better be on their toes. :D

I have a hoping we blood Sisa Waqa for the match. He's been great, the winger we've needed. Him against the might of Colin Best would be amazing.

But Sandow worries me, heck his form was terrific. Pearce is running the ball well so far this year, so we'll see what happens.

I can tell it'll be close though!
GOD I'M EXCITED!

Nemesis

Bench
I have a hoping we blood Sisa Waqa for the match. He's been great, the winger we've needed. Him against the might of Colin Best would be amazing.

But Sandow worries me, heck his form was terrific. Pearce is running the ball well so far this year, so we'll see what happens.

I can tell it'll be close though!
GOD I'M EXCITED!
I don't know much about Sisa Waqa, other than the fact he was a Fijian union player. I assume he's had a run in your trial games... how did he go?

I'm expecting the game will be just as close as round 25 was last year, but hoping for a different result of course.;-) That game was awesome, the atmosphere was electric and I know you'll disagree, but I still believe that the Sandow 40/20 in last minute or so was legit... damn, damn, damn that touchie. :fist:

grandorient

Bench
Whats wrong with you guys??

Of course Saints won't win the GF this year, its not in our game plan. Seriously, 2010 my be really good for the Saints.

But I also don't believe we will see the Bunnies and Roosters in the GF either, although I think we will see Souths higher on the table than the Roosters, about 3 spots behind Saints.

After watching the shield I believe Souths will do well, they seemed to have something they didn't have in previous years, fantastic defense and some players who will be matchwinners.

O'h why did we ever let Best go!!

GO

Nemesis

Bench
Personally, I don't understand why we have a thread dedicated to an ex-Souths player, who didn't exactly have a stellar career with us. We didn't have a "Peter Cusack - watch" thread and he certainly made a far greater contribution to Souths than Hegs ever did.

We have a number of excellent players in our side now that you could have threads dedicated to, yet we have one dedicated to an ex-player who was ordinary at best. It doesn't make any sense to most Souths fans in here and gives fans from other clubs more reason to ridicule us and quite frankly, we're sick of being riduculed.

We finally have a side that we can be proud of and who will be very competetive in 2009, so lets not insult them any more by continuing to glorify Hegs and get behind our current team for the 2009 season. Time to move on.

Dave Q

Coach
Personally, I don't understand why we have a thread dedicated to an ex-Souths player, who didn't exactly have a stellar career with us. We didn't have a "Peter Cusack - watch" thread and he certainly made a far greater contribution to Souths than Hegs ever did.

We have a number of excellent players in our side now that you could have threads dedicated to, yet we have one dedicated to an ex-player who was ordinary at best. It doesn't make any sense to most Souths fans in here and gives fans from other clubs more reason to ridicule us and quite frankly, we're sick of being riduculed.

We finally have a side that we can be proud of and who will be very competetive in 2009, so lets not insult them any more by continuing to glorify Hegs and get behind our current team for the 2009 season. Time to move on.

Since when did Souths LU become the on-line mainifestation of Nazi Germany?

A place where children were encouraged to dob in their parents and where jews and others were condemned and sent off to be executed for having different beliefs?

If AM and I want to discuss Hegs, we are not forcing anyone to join us.

If people are so offended, they can easily stay away.

To have a brain-dead human-maggot like Mr Saab ridiculing someone is a credit and kudos to that person he is trying to debase. And anyone who sticks up for Saab or any of his on-line bullying mates ( like that piggins loving dickhead Appin Rabbit) is no friend of mine.

Hegs has as much right to be honoured and spoken highly of than any other player in the NRL. Its a tough game, all of the players deserves a wrap of some sort.

Is AM and I stopping the creation and attendance to a Besty-thread or an Aso-thread? The evidence is that we are not.

Do Am and I put down other players gratuitously? The evidence is that we do not.

This is not Nazi germany, this is the forum of the free and AM and I, even if we are in a minority, so long as we obey the rules, have every right and entitlement to say what we want about any player we want.

And as a fully paid-up ticketed member of Souths, any suggestion that I am not 100% behind this 2009 team leaves me astounded as there is no greater indice of love, respect and support for all of the boys, the staff and the club generally.

Further, AM is a one of the most prominent Souths-loving fans on this forum as has been for ages. The fact that he has a beat in his heart for the integrity of Hegs, does not diminish his support of this club one iota.

He hasnt abandoned us and joined the Cowboys for example.

Only the most dull and short-sighted geniused moron who happened upon this thread would interpret it as a means of denigrating Souths. Sure there are those like Saab, Sans SOuci Sainter, Jubilee Boy and Frenzy who fit this description perfectly, but as I said, to be hated by this snivelling scum-loving lot is an honour.

Dont like this thread? Then exercise some discretion.

And honestly, Rooster fans, even those as admired and respected as NT, should not be on here telling us what to think. Thats getting silly.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
You're the idiot.

No, this maggot makes idiots look like Nobel prize winners.

He stalked and bullied us at the Cowboys and other places, now he strikes deep into the heart of our own forum to debase and belittle us.

FFS when is Sugar going to ban this prick from Souths LU.

Read his posts Sugar, he does nothing but annoy and upset people and we are totally sick of it.

Or are AM and I going to become LU orphans and keep off our own forum?

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
No, this maggot makes idiots look like Nobel prize winners.

He stalked and bullied us at the Cowboys and other places, now he strikes deep into the heart of our own forum to debase and belittle us.

FFS when is Sugar going to ban this prick from Souths LU.

Read his posts Sugar, he does nothing but annoy and upset people and we are totally sick of it.

Or are AM and I going to become LU orphans and keep off our own forum?

Hahaha....awwwwww wittle Davey is crying.
I think 90% of souths fans would like you to be banned.

Mr Saab

Referee
Since when did Souths LU become the on-line mainifestation of Nazi Germany?

A place where children were encouraged to dob in their parents and where jews and others were condemned and sent off to be executed for having different beliefs?

If AM and I want to discuss Hegs, we are not forcing anyone to join us.

If people are so offended, they can easily stay away.

To have a brain-dead human-maggot like Mr Saab ridiculing someone is a credit and kudos to that person he is trying to debase. And anyone who sticks up for Saab or any of his on-line bullying mates ( like that piggins loving dickhead Appin Rabbit) is no friend of mine.

Hegs has as much right to be honoured and spoken highly of than any other player in the NRL. Its a tough game, all of the players deserves a wrap of some sort.

Is AM and I stopping the creation and attendance to a Besty-thread or an Aso-thread? The evidence is that we are not.

Do Am and I put down other players gratuitously? The evidence is that we do not.

This is not Nazi germany, this is the forum of the free and AM and I, even if we are in a minority, so long as we obey the rules, have every right and entitlement to say what we want about any player we want.

And as a fully paid-up ticketed member of Souths, any suggestion that I am not 100% behind this 2009 team leaves me astounded as there is no greater indice of love, respect and support for all of the boys, the staff and the club generally.

Further, AM is a one of the most prominent Souths-loving fans on this forum as has been for ages. The fact that he has a beat in his heart for the integrity of Hegs, does not diminish his support of this club one iota.

He hasnt abandoned us and joined the Cowboys for example.

Only the most dull and short-sighted geniused moron who happened upon this thread would interpret it as a means of denigrating Souths. Sure there are those like Saab, Sans SOuci Sainter, Jubilee Boy and Frenzy who fit this description perfectly, but as I said, to be hated by this snivelling scum-loving lot is an honour.

Dont like this thread? Then exercise some discretion.

And honestly, Rooster fans, even those as admired and respected as NT, should not be on here telling us what to think. Thats getting silly.

As Chief Brody said to Quint in Jaws..."you are certifiable...you know that"

TheDalek079

Bench
vxn52h.jpg

not bad, but not as good as:

60.jpg

(Easts get the conversion, making it 62-0

Dave Q

Coach
Become a tigers fan.

Stalking prick, why dont you just f**k off.

And lads, this illustrates the problem.

I come back here for an hour and the cowardly little inbred f**kwit is already here.

Him and his self-polishing, people hating-mate Frenzy, are nothing but parasites that feed on people trying to support their club and their forum.

They drag LU and everybody who posts here down to the gutter.

And why the fug should people have to put up with that?

This post, innocent as it seems, it comes after he spent days following me around, obliging me to leave.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts