What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Q

Coach
Mr sexist KKK had this plan to come down here and pretend to talk rugby league when all he had was an empty dark heart. He was intent on trying to pretend he was a friend when he really wanted to terrorize and diss our beloved forum of the free.

Manly are yesterdays hero's. Desmond ( a friend of one my sisters) wont be able to save them.

We all know the Northern Eagles failed because the people of the central coast hated the Manly component more than they wanted a footy side.

Theyd rather see Souths play a game twice a year than put than adorn themselves with ugly purple and cheer for criminals and players who have the manners of distressed rhinos.

Wolfie baby was a product of parramatta.

Manly havent had a genuine junior play elite footy since time immemorial.

You want to put footy in front of good citizenship, you lose respect and any ethical basis for fielding a team. You may as well go to Afganistan and fight for the Taliban.

I was pleased to see NT up here defending our forum as a rooster mod. Jeez the world has changed, shows his fine calibre. Yeah, hes a good bloke, just confused by following the roosters.

Last edited:

KKW

Juniors
Manly are yesterdays hero's. Desmond ( a friend of one my sisters) wont be able to save them.

Manly havent had a genuine junior play elite footy since time immemorial.

Gee Dessy's one of your sisters friends. Wow you must really get the inside goss. LMFAO. As for not being able to save them, I guess a GF win and WCC win doesn't count in your book as mediocrity is the norm at souths and has been since time immemorial. LMFAO

Last time I heard Beaver was a local junior. LMFAO again.

African Monkey

First Grade
Well KKW, we do have 20 premierships compared to your 7 so clearly we don't settle for mediocrity.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
Gee Dessy's one of your sisters friends. Wow you must really get the inside goss. LMFAO. As for not being able to save them, I guess a GF win and WCC win doesn't count in your book as mediocrity is the norm at souths and has been since time immemorial. LMFAO

Last time I heard Beaver was a local junior. LMFAO again.

Your forum jihad on Souths continues..

May a thousand virgins pray for another beaver, when the reality is that you were going for your real local junior Willie Mason. Not a junior physically, but mentally, he is just another bone-headed wax headed woofta that no-one likes.

In his head, Wille Mason is a Manly junior. After that, theres not much left.

Go and hate yourself on another forum, such as your own you two headed, salt-infested inbred mong.

Des would be ashamed of you :p

KKW

Juniors
Your forum jihad on Souths continues..

May a thousand virgins pray for another beaver, when the reality is that you were going for your real local junior Willie Mason. Not a junior physically, but mentally, he is just another bone-headed wax headed woofta that no-one likes.

In his head, Wille Mason is a Manly junior. After that, theres not much left.

Go and hate yourself on another forum, such as your own you two headed, salt-infested inbred mong.

Des would be ashamed of you :p

Not really sure what you're on about re mason -ummmmmmmmm........ .yeah............. ok ........whatever rocks your boat. Not sure what he's got to do with Beaver being a local Manly junior but if gibbering on about mason makes you happy then go for it mate.

As for the hate & paranoia rubbish you were spruikng on about in your earlier attacks - me thinks you take forum posting all a bit too seriously. Get a life buddy, it's all just a bit of fun. Anyhow stick to talking footy and leave the gutter trash talk alone.

Dave Q

Coach
Not really sure what you're on about re mason -ummmmmmmmm........ .yeah............. ok ........whatever rocks your boat. Not sure what he's got to do with Beaver being a local Manly junior but if gibbering on about mason makes you happy then go for it mate.

As for the hate & paranoia rubbish you were spruikng on about in your earlier attacks - me thinks you take forum posting all a bit too seriously. Get a life buddy, it's all just a bit of fun. Anyhow stick to talking footy and leave the gutter trash talk alone.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach

You caused the disturbance when you began to disrespect Max.

Now you dont like the crop you sowed.

So learn some manners numnut.

It might be Ok to run around like a tool at Manly LU, where you imebciles laugh at each other, but our forum is much more civilised.

And take your sexist beleifs with you.

Last edited:

Sonic Star

Juniors
You caused the disturbance when you began to disrespect Max.

Now you dont like the crop you sowed.

So learn some manners numnut.

It might be Ok to run around like a tool at Manly LU, where you imebciles laugh at each other, but our forum is much more civilised.

And take your sexist beleifs with you.

He is not here to post on Manly LU.

He is here to troll the Souths forum.

Dave Q

Coach

And a bad job hes doing.

Hes another low-life woman-hater.

Cant get one, his sick advances turned away by a female relative, that kind of thing.

A forum version of Brett Stewart.

You know I think that Stewart and KKK could share each other's pick-up lines.

New Years entertainment for us to kick around whilst the mods our still recovering from NYE.

On that last point Id say that Newk is probably still at the top of the harbour bridge clinging to an unexploded firework.

Even the LU rooster mods are back at work...must be Smith.

Des would be ashamed of KKK.

Last edited:
Word is Maximus was tired of being enslaved to the wooden spoon and has reinvented himself as Russell Hood. Who will he plunder to feed the poor?
russell-crowe-as-robin-hood-copy.jpg

Last edited:

KKW

Juniors

I bet sonic was the type of kid that sat at the front of the class and brought an apple for teacher everyday.

Anyhow fact remains that if merrit was as good as slater, stewart etc like sonic and Davq say then he would have been picked for the blues already.

Sonic Star

Juniors
I bet sonic was the type of kid that sat at the front of the class and brought an apple for teacher everyday.

Anyhow fact remains that if merrit was as good as slater, stewart etc like sonic and Davq say then he would have been picked for the blues already.

Ouch...

I bet you that you would lose that bet :lol:

KKW

Juniors
While you're at it why don't you lot organise a petition for the Charity Shield to replace the GF. Afterall that's the only trophy souths have ever won in the modern era. LMFAO

Sonic Star

Juniors
Brookvale oval is a hole.

A real slum. which is why it's no surprise that people like KKW hang around it.

Trash belongs there ;)

KKW

Juniors
Brookvale oval is a hole.

A real slum. which is why it's no surprise that people like KKW hang around it.

Trash belongs there ;)

you're all class aren't you sonic. Pull your head in ya halfwitted bore - no wonder Thad and co don't post anymore.

At least Manly have a home ground. LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts