What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Q

Coach
People stalking dave q should be ashamed with themselves. He is a great man.

Thanks AM.

Mongs no stalker but as you know, that pillow-biting, scrote-sucking, cockraoch-kissing possum molestor Baron von Fugwit is.

Mong's left his manners back in the TARDis.

He must be the only person in the world to try to pass himself off as a fugging totally geniused gimp to make friends or be taken seriously.

He sees a picture of Steady Eddie and he starts flogging himself stupid.

Anyone else up for a mongystalk?

The harder you kick him the more he dribbles, the wretched sub-life, he needs to be liberated by some brave South Sydney Freedom Fighters.

Sign in here lads, dont miss out!

The hate is back!

Last edited:
No stalking in the Souths forum guys.

If I see anything too personal aimed at anyone I'll remove it. Some of the stuff that went on earlier in this thread was a disgrace and it won't be happening again.

Anything posted in threads which is not constructive will be shifted here as per Mongs posts earlier. Anything that gets too personal will be deleted.

To be honest, had I have seen the earlier stuff I wouldn't have brought this thread back. I'd have made a new one.

Regardless, this forum is for talking Football and the Rabbits in general. Of course there will be disagreements and banter but nothing personal or else I or one of the other mods will dump it.

Mong

Post Whore
So i see Burgess nearly lifted England to beat Australia again, as with last time that is a vicotry in the minds of Souths fans isn't it?

Hahahahaha..

I see another year of disappointment for you lot coming up, what will make it worse is that for the first time in a long time you think there is a chance of something good happening.

Oh well, enjoy it anyhow :lol:

Fein

First Grade
So i see Burgess nearly lifted England to beat Australia again, as with last time that is a vicotry in the minds of Souths fans isn't it?

Hahahahaha..

I see another year of disappointment for you lot coming up, what will make it worse is that for the first time in a long time you think there is a chance of something good happening.

Oh well, enjoy it anyhow

Mong, supporting Souths is so ingrained in us that we are up for anything.

You don't become the greatest club in world Rugby League overnight.

The fly by night, sit on the fence and throw stones at us attitude that you are displaying here is of no consequence to us.

For if we were so thin skinned and insecure, we'd be forever blowing bubbles.

Like West Ham supporters do. :lol:

African Monkey

First Grade
Look whoose back A.M, Mr cyber-stalker.

Piece of dogsh*t he is, polluting our forum with his sick and twisted mind.

Dont forget to tell that dumb F*&k we bought their only decent player.

Time doesnt heal d**kheads like Mr Saab.

Hegsy was gold, I am going to make sure I buy stuff from his business.
Yes dave he's a f**ken tool who thinks he's some sort of tough guy.

Dave Q

Coach
Yes dave he's a f**ken tool who thinks he's some sort of tough guy.

Thanks AM

For all the new guys and the new mods, Mr Saab spent several days following me around LU and abusing me as often as he could.This is what is called cyber-stalking and bullying.

His mate Frenzy at the sharks forum is into this stuff as well. They have this little club of hateful dickheads that meet up every now and again. Probably by accident because they too stupid to organise.

Now Mr Saab was also unkind to A.M.

Now AM is one of my best friends on LU, because we see a lot of things about football in the same way. Its weird etc but its true.

Now Saab shouldnt be on LU at all. He is a bad, deranged and selfish person who is hated by quite a few people across LU.

The only response to him is to be unkind.

Because thats the only thing this dipstick understands.

So when you see Mr Saab post, feel free to kick him in the head, because he thoroughly deserves it.You will enjoy it because you know that you are sticking up for the good guys on the forum. Not me as I am bad, but people like A.M and the other people Saab has cursed.

This is our era and we wont be having it spoilt and ruined by human refuse like Saab.

Last edited:
LOL @ ur turning Judas on your messiah Roy, Dave Q.

Souffs loyalty rears its head again.

Poor ole Jason Taylor got thrown to the sharks who's next????

Mr Saab

Referee
Dave Q....my god, do i affect your internet life that badly?
You want me to go and beat some one up who walks past my house? Hmm no thanks...the people where i live are all sane and well do to people.
Where i live you couldnt even afford the council rates.

Mr Saab Dave Q runs his own business and if you were one of his employee's he'd sack you.

Dont make fun of Dave Q's well to do ness.

Mr Saab

Referee
Oh yes...Dave Qs mystery business. I guess you can get an ABN for picking up coke cans in the streets of redfern.

Dave Q

Coach
Don't worry Dave and AM. We are watching the renowned flamers. Best that you guys just go along your normal business and if something is said to you that you don't particularly like then follow LU guidelines and report the post or PM the Mods.

What we probably don't want is you guys going into a long diatribe about the nasty post and inflaming situations more than they should be. These blokes are just fishing and if the fish start biting they chuck more and more lines in.

Like water off a ducks back guys. Just ignore them and they will go away. In the meantime, I'll pop their attempts at flaming into the "Ho Hum" thread where everyone can ignore it and that will speed up the process.

FTR, Saab has said nothing wrong here so there isn't too much moderation necessary and I can't just hammer the bloke because of what he has said in the past so leave him be.

Im not leaving this cyber-bully be. No fugging way.

He is an ugly, vile, dickhead cretin that abuses the crap out of people for fun.

I dont follow this dog-head prick with ears around LU so he should stay away from me and stay off the places I visit.

He has no legitimate business here, as far as I am concerned, hes not fugging welcome. Neither are his pissant bullying mates.

Do you want examples DKOR? Do you want me to drag all his bullying stalking posts up?

Having a badge doesnt mean you should abandon your own kind DKOR.

Play the objective cop sure, but make sure you swing the baton hard at this blood-filled human leach if you get the chance.

Him and his Baron mate are only here to be unkind. Be unkind to them.

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee

He is an ugly, vile, dickhead cretin that abuses the crap out of people for fun.

I dont follow this dog-head prick with ears around LU so he should stay away from me and stay off the places I visit.

He has no legitimate business here, as far as I am concerned, hes not fugging welcome. Neither are his pissant bullying mates.

Do you want examples DKOR? Do you want me to drag all his bullying stalking posts up?

Play the objective cop sure, but make sure you swing the baton hard at this blood-filled human leach if you get the chance.

Good morning Dave. Hope the coffee was strong ;-)

Gee's Dave one of your best way ur talking we turned up to your house for a bbq uninvited and are drinking your beer!

Mr Saab

Referee
Baron...Dave Q is like one of the looney tunes people who suicide when their role playing character is killed.

KKW

Juniors
Merritt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolfman

Whats wolfman got to do with anything? We were comparing max with Hayne, Stewart, slater etc.

Anyway , can't wait to see the vermin crash and burn like they do every year - it'll be even more satisfying seeing as though the vermin fans have such high hopes for 2010. LMFAO.

Dave Q

Coach
Whats wolfman got to do with anything? We were comparing max with Hayne, Stewart, slater etc.

Anyway , can't wait to see the vermin crash and burn like they do every year - it'll be even more satisfying seeing as though the vermin fans have such high hopes for 2010. LMFAO.

heh heh heh I can spot one from 50 miles out lads. Ive still got it.

When the mods are on hols or otherwise pre-occupied, Dave is here to keep the neighbourhood safe from these trolling low-lifes.

Manly ....where being a good ctizen comes last. Theyve got no soul.

Makes the shire guys look like mother teresa's.

Sonic Star

Juniors

Not poultry again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts