What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ho Hum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Bench
What??..What the hell are you talking about??

What would i know about Piggins??

Whats a Mong??...i really hope it doesnt refer to someone who is Mongoloid, as this would be most insensitive & would show you up to be a very small minded little fellow

I can only guess your little piggins comment, no matter how missguided it is, means you've been sucking up to botak, Wolfy & he's deluded mates, or perhaps their former mate Wade??

Wow they are blasts from the past, yesterdays zeros:lol::lol:

But really, i think i might remember that little "mong" jibe for a long time, for all the wrong reasons:eek:
mong

mong [ mung ] (plural mongs)

noun Australia
Definition: 1. mongrel: a dog, especially a mongrel ( informal &nbsp

2. offensive term: an offensive term that deliberately insults somebody's intelligence ( slang &nbsp

[Mid-20th century. Shortening]

Sugar

Bench
*People could we please leave the Piggins comments aside*

Those for and against his past record
( Im not taking sides or entering the debate, most of you know my feelings on the topic)

As many of you know the Yes V No voters arguement,Piggins lovers V Piggins non lovers has ruined many other Souths forums in the past,those who dont know about it ,its best kept that way.

Im all for debate but this topic has ruined forums and peoples lives with dirty underhanded tactics,and court cases.

I truly hope the Souths posters on LU can look beyond where some loyalties lie and keep this haven free from a sh*tfight that most of us have already been through.

Could we please play the ball and not the man and bring on the season so we can all talk about the positives

Glory Glory

Dave Q

Coach
No worries Sugar.

Let's shake hands then Downo, you mong. :lol:

Lifes too cruel Sugar.

I will shake mong's hand, but with a limp wrist plus I have my fingers crossed.

When he turns around and walks off, he will find out that I would have relieved him of his picture of himself that he keeps in his wallett.

He wanted the hate, so he can wear it.

Dave Q

Coach
I refuse to confirm or deny anything.

What I will say is that Mr Saab, Frenzy and Jubileeboy are wankers.

Love Dave.

African Monkey

First Grade
I refuse to confirm or deny anything.

What I will say is that Mr Saab, Frenzy and Jubileeboy are wankers.

Love Dave.
You were in the room Dave. We were talking about it and we were also thinking about putting Nathan Fien at dummy-half. We went with Cammy Smith in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.