What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hodgkinson, David Fifita, FPN

D. Triester

Juniors
Have never posted on this site before but thought I would share this. we are not going after Hodgo from Dogs. Remember how we signed Bryce Gibbs and stole Fifita as part of the deal..... same thing currently happening Sam Williams and jack wrighton...nothing signed yet.

Go Nulla

Bench
Have never posted on this site before but thought I would share this. we are not going after Hodgo from Dogs. Remember how we signed Bryce Gibbs and stole Fifita as part of the deal..... same thing currently happening Sam Williams and jack wrighton...nothing signed yet.

Absolute bull5hit !

Dogs Of War

Coach

Bulldogs changed there mind about Hodko. Obviously stepping up and playing his best footy since leaving Manly has helped. You guys can have KEating though.

Special K

Coach
Most of the other active forums have a Rumoured signings thread. Any objections if I turn this into one and sticky it?

D. Triester

Juniors
Absolute bull5hit !

Fair enough Nulla. Can you shed some light on who we are currently talking to at the moment? I noticed that it has not been mentioned on these formums that we made an offer to Blake ferguson before he resigned with Canberra..... and destroyed his career at 2230 on sunday night. I would love to know what you know, considering u rubbished my last post.

cb4

First Grade
The rumour about the package deal and us taking on both Sam Williams and Wighton is bollocks, Sam Williams is off contract, we can take him anytime we want him.

SKD is still target #1

carcharias

Immortal
I noticed that it has not been mentioned on these formums that we made an offer to Blake ferguson before he resigned with Canberra..

Pretty sure that was "rumoured" on here...but not PM'd or PM requested...just alledgedly rumoured...and not by me .

bluey

Bench
Wighton i rate this kid and would love him here but he is a canberra boy and should stay there.