What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holidays for young people?

The Devil

Bench
King of the Hill said:
fmff

what is people's obsessions with third world countries?

visit somewhere with some class, fmff!!

Agent Mulder said:
f**king Amen Brother!

You guys are f**king gits

Those so called "third world countries" have more atmostphere, culture, history and sights than some whacked out theme park in a "first world country"

Just because you've probably never set foot outside this country, and if you did, it probably was to America or some other place pretty much like Australia like An41 said.

Alba

Coach
Agent Mulder said:
Wow, I wish i had all the hoildays you do!

before my melbourne trip id never been out of the state .. jus happens to be that my friends 21st and my gold coast holiday all happened within a month of eachother .. its made me wanna travel more :) beautiful day today :p got me a bit of a tannage ..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we expect pics of you holiday of course

and your accident in the pool today :p

Alba

Coach
Twiz hopefully noone got a photo of that because that was just downright embarassing

(btw i got out of the pool and my bottoms were fallin down so i went to pull them up and the right side snapped off .. omfg i was sooooo shamed out!)

Eelementary

Post Whore
King of the Hill said:
fmff

What's a third-world country in your book? Vietnam? Hardly. India? Pft. Chile? :lol:

The Devil

Bench
King of the Hill said:
The three filthy nations you just mentioned are a good start.

I doubt you've been to any of those nations nor ever even taken a second thought on any of those countries to give an educated opinion.

So keep your own prejudiced thoughts to yourself.

Nuffs

Bench
aqua_duck said:
good on ya mr KKK, how weere the cronulla riots?

saying that the nations are filthy doesn't have anything to do with the KKK. i think redfern and places like the cross are filthy. does that make me a bad person?

and to even start with the cronulla riots says you're a dickhead

The Devil

Bench
Nuffs said:
saying that the nations are filthy doesn't have anything to do with the KKK. i think redfern and places like the cross are filthy. does that make me a bad person?

Really now.. so in KOTH saying that India is a filthy country, he's not saying the people are filthy?

Get a brain.

The main reason you call redfern and the cross filthy is because of the people there.

aqua_duck

Coach
Nuffs said:

go sit on a picket fence you tosser. If he wanted to describe a country he could've said a thousand things rather then calling them "filthy third world nations"

Nuffs

Bench
aqua_duck said:
go sit on a picket fence you tosser. If he wanted to describe a country he could've said a thousand things rather then calling them "filthy third world nations"

don't misquote him now
he said filthy nations. and so what?!

i went to france and it was filthy. now where's my KKK membership

Devil9 said:
Really now.. so in KOTH saying that India is a filthy country, he's not saying the people are filthy?

Get a brain.

The main reason you call redfern and the cross filthy is because of the people there.

i call redfern and the cross dirty because of the discarded syringes lining the streets. and yeah, i suppose some of the people are filthy. but alot of places that have "filthy" people are really quite nice

aqua_duck

Coach
Nuffs said:
don't misquote him now
he said filthy nations. and so what?!

i went to france and it was filthy. now where's my KKK membership
King of the Hill said:
fmff

He's just described the country of my ancestors as filthy, third world and without any class.

I'm suppose to be fine with this?

The Devil

Bench
Nuffs said:
but alot of places that have "filthy" people are really quite nice

Wow, im sure KOTH really meant that but obviously forgot to mention that in his post. :roll:

Get stuffed you tosser

Latest posts