What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Truths

parra pete

Referee
Bet MITS is pleased to have your approval. Take your gloves with you to the snow, and don't forget to pack a hanky in case naughty old Brian doesn't make it snow for you..

Suitman

Post Whore
parra pete said:
Bet MITS is pleased to have your approval. Take your gloves with you to the snow, and don't forget to pack a hanky in case naughty old Brian doesn't make it snow for you..

You'd know all about the cold.

When did they thaw you out from your previously cryogenic state?

Suity

Misty Bee

First Grade
If Fitzy was such a wonderful prop, how come he was on the reserves bench for the 77 GF?

I never said injuries were easier or harder to get then, don't invent things to justify your rants.

BTW Paul Hauff played for Australia. Does that make him a wonderful administrator? Didn't even make him a decent player!

Fitzy took over in 78/79, when we were premiership favorites, perenial semi finalists, He became secretary, under the tutorship of old Stan Simpson. Norm Provan, Terry Fearnley and Jack Gibson built the now famous sides. We have seen in the long seasons since then how well Fitzy has done.

Why do you love this man so much? Why do you bag Parra fans who want a better deal? Why do you prefer Fitzgerald running the joint that Parra improving?

newmanj

Juniors
The person I spoke to IS still a member of the football club. Fitzy sits neatly on Overton's ticket who is the complete puppet. Good 'ol Alan puts his name down, gets voted in unopposed and lets Fitzy continue on his merry way. The whole point to the argument is that Parra is the only club that has the leagues club CEO seemingly in charge of the football club. The patients are running the asylum, so to speak, and it seems to be clouding their judgement. And the fact that the leagues club owns the licence adds weight to the argument that Fitzy has a massive conflict of interest because how can you run a successful footy team if you are trying to run the leagues club as well?

Whilst i respect your opinion on this subject, i find your contention that Alan is a puppet of Denis to be utterly untrue. Alan is a man of tremendous value to our club, who contributes by way of not only the football and leagues club, but also the stadium trust, and a host of charities. Alan is an OAM as well. Please do not insult a truly good man at Parra.

And before anyone bags me out as a denis or alan stooge, please research your facts. My name is there for all to see, i do not use an alias on this board.

Jason

Misty Bee

First Grade
I think you will find, also, that remembering the Sterlin/Fitzgerald blue last year, that Fitzy and Overton are not always in the same camp.

Therefore, Overton Is a good guy!

Jason, no decent minded person bags anyone for having an opinion, even though sometimes the opinion itself may come under attack. You will find those that play the man, and not the ball, haven't the capacity to do it any other way.

Jason,

During this Year Australia day honours, Alan Overton was made a member of the Order of Australia making him OAM AM.

I think that is how it works any rate.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
parra pete said:
But then again Jess, who cares who you love and who you hate. In the overall scheme of things DOES IT MATTER.
I'm sure neither Denis or Alan would give a stuff about what you think of them. They are professional people doing a great job running a football Club that has won the past SEVEN Club Championships.
Your rambling posts sound like they come from the mouth of RAY "The Peanut" Hadley. Do you hang on every word he says. When you have been a champion administrator like Denis and given the service he has given to both Rugby League (firstly as a player) and secondly as an administrtator for a period of over 26 YEARS, then maybe your opinions will carry some weight. Until then, be a nice little girl, offer to wash the jumpers or something useful for the Club. Lovely. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I like what Jess has to say. I think I would like to meet you pete, to teach you some manners.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Don't worry about Pete. Let him go the the Sporting Hall Of Fame and rabbit on about 7 Flowers Memorial Pennents. Small things amuse small minds, Maroubra

parra pete

Referee
Misty Bee said:
If Fitzy was such a wonderful prop, how come he was on the reserves bench for the 77 GF?I never said injuries were easier or harder to get then, don't invent things to justify your rants.

BTW Paul Hauff played for Australia. Does that make him a wonderful administrator? Didn't even make him a decent player!

Fitzy took over in 78/79, when we were premiership favorites, perenial semi finalists, He became secretary, under the tutorship of old Stan Simpson. Norm Provan, Terry Fearnley and Jack Gibson built the now famous sides. We have seen in the long seasons since then how well Fitzy has done.

Why do you love this man so much? Why do you bag Parra fans who want a better deal? Why do you prefer Fitzgerald running the joint that Parra improving?

Terry made a mistake
Can't follow?
Why do you hate him so much. Did he knock you back or something.

Suitman

Post Whore
Maroubra Eel said:
parra pete said:
But then again Jess, who cares who you love and who you hate. In the overall scheme of things DOES IT MATTER.
I'm sure neither Denis or Alan would give a stuff about what you think of them. They are professional people doing a great job running a football Club that has won the past SEVEN Club Championships.
Your rambling posts sound like they come from the mouth of RAY "The Peanut" Hadley. Do you hang on every word he says. When you have been a champion administrator like Denis and given the service he has given to both Rugby League (firstly as a player) and secondly as an administrtator for a period of over 26 YEARS, then maybe your opinions will carry some weight. Until then, be a nice little girl, offer to wash the jumpers or something useful for the Club. Lovely. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I like what Jess has to say. I think I would like to meet you pete, to teach you some manners.

Maroubra,

If he hasn't learnt them by now, he never will.
I know that Jess knows that as well.

Suity

parra pete

Referee
Misty Bee said:
Don't worry about Pete. Let him go the the Sporting Hall Of Fame and rabbit on about 7 Flowers Memorial Pennents. Small things amuse small minds, Maroubra

Thanks for sticking up for me Misty. Appreciate it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Suitman said:
Maroubra Eel said:
parra pete said:

Maroubra,

If he hasn't learnt them by now, he never will.
I know that Jess knows that as well.

Suity

Whilst i know that this man has no manners, and is a mere speck in the grand scheme of life, i am refraining from using long and abusive words. how dare you follow a one sentence reply ending in a smiley with a paragraph of abuse.

Thankfully pete, i live in this world, and i do not hang on hadley's every word, nor listen to any of his radio shows, read his article in the paper, or pay any attention to what he has to say. Ray Hadley left my world once he left the bloody footy show. when i turn on the radio, i am listening for music, not someone elses opinion designed to angry up the blood. I dislike Denis Fitzgerald for my own reasons, and i like Alan Overton because he is a sweet little man who has always been nice to me. I put that comment in there knowing that the ppl on this board would read it, and either move on or think "..ahh that jess, she's a silly one..." and THEN move on... i don't take the admin'rs as seriously as you obviously, sorry pete :roll:

You have no idea who i am or how much i have loved and dedicated my every moment to this club. you're opinions carry no weight with me
do us all a favour and drop off this planet.

Misty, Suity, *mwa* thankyou..

Suitman

Post Whore
Jess,

He is too cowardly to reply to such a forthright and sensible post.

He just picks and chooses bits and pieces and pretends he is clever.
He gets more angry when you ignore him.

Well done. :D

Suity

parra pete

Referee
Jess I still don't think they give a stuff what you think.
Why don't you think POSITIVE thoughts instead of NEGATIVE.You'll find the world is a much better place. Be happy with what you have, and don't fall for this trap of "disliking people". Once you dislike them, you give them power over you. Don't be a puppett for the snowman builder, and don't take the crap on the Footy Show too serious. Lifes too short I Don't pretend I'm clever. Never have. But I KNOW my football and I KNOW about a FAIR GO. My record in life proves it. I believe in giving those charged with running the football Club a FAIR GO. It's about time you fair weather supporters did the same. Learn to take the good with the bad and treat them both the same. You'll find life is a lot more enjoyable.
It is easy to knock, knock, knock....ask Suity, he has turned it into an art.