What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Truths

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Eelementary ;-)

I like your attitude but??.....there we go again with the old shit sterlo, price etc!!

I don't wan't to remember & dwell on those names, i wan't to dwell on names of the futue eg Mateo, Smith etc

Am i proud supporter of Parra??.....no, im Parra through & through and would never support another side however.....i don't like loosing, i don't enjoy mediocrity...im person who thrives on winners & despise loosers.

It may sound arrogant??.....but i don't intend it to be percieved that way, i just aren't happy with mediocrity.

I bleed blue & Gold....but im not as happy as ever to support the Eels as im getting shit from other fans and i have no come back.....because i know there right.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:
I like your attitude but??.....there we go again with the old sh*t sterlo, price etc!!

I don't wan't to remember & dwell on those names, i wan't to dwell on names of the futue eg Mateo, Smith etc

I think you may have misconstrued my point - I was merely referring to Sterlo, Grothe et al as the yardsticks for greatness. We have the Hindmarshes, the Cayless, the Witts, the Thormans, the Mateos, etc. And no doubt those will be stars of the future.

And another point I alluded to was the fact so many Eels fans, unlike myself, were fortunate to live through that glorious era.

I want to experience THAT. That euphoria of being the best. MY Blue and Gold Eels being the yardstick of the competition - I WANT TO FEEL THAT ARROGANCE.

Ron Jeremy said:
Am i proud supporter of Parra??.....no, im Parra through & through and would never support another side however.....i don't like loosing, i don't enjoy mediocrity...im person who thrives on winners & despise loosers.

I agree. My post was mainly addressing people who say that football is for enjoyment and such. Which it IS; I just believe it is easier to say that if you lived through our proudest moments and witnessed them.

I didn't have that honour; I WANT TO WITNESS THE NEXT PARRAMATTA EELS ERA OF GREATNESS.

Ron Jeremy said:
It may sound arrogant??.....but i don't intend it to be percieved that way, i just aren't happy with mediocrity.

Who is? Oh ...

Ron Jeremy said:
I bleed blue & Gold....but im not as happy as ever to support the Eels as im getting sh*t from other fans and i have no come back.....because i know there right.

Again, I agree. But I couldn't care less what other people say about the Eels.

Different people will have different opinions.

I WANT to see us win a Premiership.

And although if it may not happen for another 100 years, I would still show up EVERY week to Parramatta Stadium to watch the boys play, because there is this unexplicable connection.

I LOVE PARRA. NOTHING will ever change that.

If we get flogged week in week out, I'll be annoyed, but inexplicably I'll stil show up. Why?

I HAVEN'T THE FAINTEST.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
In all i agree.
Our team has massive potential....we have a thriving Leagues club, tremendous junior & support yet we are performing terribly.

Please someone wake me out of this nightmare.....and before i finish..Parra will loose on Sunday you heard it here first.......call it a prediction :(

parra pete

Referee
Pessimist. The sky will fall in. Naughty Brian Smith won't let the snow come for your mate Suity. Brian Smith, woe, woe woe, Denis Fitz. woe woe woe. Oh woe is me.

Wake up to yourself Ron

Sterling

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Parra pete your thoughts echo a floating turd heading out to Bondi....a pubic hair on soap!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..my stomach...please....no more