What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hooker exchange mars NRL final

DirtyHarry

Juniors
Brother, are you geniused, or is it something you've been working on?

There is absolutely no comparison between an attack on your nationality and an attack on ones race, or ethnicity.

Call me a pom and I won't bat an eyelid. Call me a cracker and I'll crack you in the f**king skull.

The fact all of you can't seem to diffientiate between nationality and ethnicity is shocking.

Get an education broham

Call me a cracker and I'll crack you in the f**king skull.:lol:

Time for bed & sweet dreams about next week :cool:

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
You really are struggling aren't you? I guess I'd be bored if I was waiting for RUGBY highlights too.

How's the kicking fetish going for you?

sh*t. I don't hear that every other day on here. You want to know the real irony though? Even Union teams have more attacking prowess than the Dragons.

Puts things into perspective.

sh*t. I don't hear that every other day on here. You want to know the real irony though? Even Union teams have more attacking prowess than the Dragons.

Suuuuure they do. And we also kick for goal more than St. Kilda did yesterday. :crazy:

TooheysNew

Coach
If this forum reinstates one thing it's that Australians live up to the international stereotypes of being racists and bigots

You're all scumbags. Repulsive excuse for human beings. Should be ashamed of yourself.
Nice sweeping generalisation there...

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Suuuuure they do. And we also kick for goal more than St. Kilda did yesterday. :crazy:

They do. That's whats funny. Dragons are more boring and uninventive than Union teams.

That must hurt dude.

I'd wager even the Italian rugby team has more spark than the Drag Queens :lol:

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors

LOL at you bagging the dragons for there lack of attack when we have made the GF. Nice try sh*t for brains :lol:

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Nice sweeping generalisation there...

Being a generalisation doesn't void something. Generalisations can be correct. Example. Most Spanish people have black hair. Not true across the board, but in general, sure.

The comments on this thread are 98% racist, indirectly or directly.

cleary89

Coach
Being a generalisation doesn't void something. Generalisations can be correct. Example. Most Spanish people have black hair. Not true across the board, but in general, sure.

The comments on this thread are 98% racist, indirectly or directly.

No one cares. f**k off.