What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hooper - back page

stevie013

Juniors
Just said on the back page tomorrow's tele will have an article saying sharks to somewhere in qld in 2015 because of asada.

He is a twat.

Meant to say hooper...

(fixed)

Last edited by a moderator:

Craigshark

First Grade
Week leading up to two finals to get into the Grand Final, which we aren't even involved in, and still manage to get splashed over the back page by this absolute f**king tool.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Hahaha ...Country Dragon ..Name says it all! BOT where can this shit be coming from honestly. How does he know anything more than anyone else? Suspect this clown is doing a bit of extrapolation based on a couple of facts (ie Rocky want a side and QLD has the market for a fourth) then mixing that with DK comment that we could suffer financially due to the ASADA stuff then bingo you've got a back page sensationalist story. Someone will have to fill me in because i'm not going to read the shite.

Last edited:

Weaponhead

Coach
Blatant scaremongering from Hooper. Just ridiculous to think that the NRL would force a relocation. The idiot was talking about Gallen playing in QLD. As if they could just transplant the roster interstate. Total imbecile.

Card Shark

Immortal
There is only 2 places we may be relocated to & that is Perth or Wellington. 2 non-rugby league areas.

Anyone who thinks that the ARLC hasn't discussed & considered this has their head in the sand. Doesn't take away the fact the Hooper is still a knob though.

coldhardbitch

Juniors
The move makes sense. 9 Sydney clubs is unsustainable, and Qld is crying out for a 4th club. Cronulla are the weakest and most financially insecure, so it's logical that they move to Qld.

Will current Sharks fans support a relocated franchise, the way South Melbourne fans support the Swans?

Vin Fizz

Bench
Cronulla are the weakest and most financially insecure, ?
We finished 5th overall with only 3 other Sydney Teams ahead of us. We have a 300 million dollar development underway that is likely to rely in some part at least that we remain in place and secures our long term future. In % terms we grew our membership base by around 100% (the most in the league). Bar some injuries we would have been playing for a GF spot. I'm not sure where you are getting your information from but I concede from your avatar that you know something about broke football teams.

Special K

Coach
Another "could be". This guy writes "could be" articles every month to keep his job because he has no contacts or stories besides what he finds on here.

When you can't get attention.. Talk about the sharks

Latest posts