What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoppa in strife??

Quigs

Immortal
Squealing, is that like being frivolous.

Like making fivolous comments and complaints.

Hmmmmmmmmm now I wonder who I know who could fit that squealing mode?

And you didn't move house recently?

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
Oh ... and by the way, Is that a pig on your lap?

Now Now Quigs your just jealous becase it was not the PIG that was on the end of your dick the other night. With old Quigs humping away and yelling Squeal for me like a PIG boy.:lol:

Quigs

Immortal
3 days in.

narrhhhhhhhh this is too easy.

Or am I being frivolous with my complaints young Bike?

Last edited:

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
3 days in.

narrhhhhhhhh this is too easy.

Or am I being frivolous with my complaints young Bike?

Just hit the report post button Quigs it's easy man and it gives them lazy f**king MODS something to do.....Dead set you would think they would be happy to have something to do......But no they just give you a couple of months forced holiday. Not banned for posting a members personal details but banned for making the MODS work. Whats this world coming too eh Quigs.:lol:

Snoop Shark

First Grade
biker dragon pleassssssssssssse my 7 year old daughter rides bmx's

as for this discussion...my uncle has been a doorman at the cross for 28 years and knocks back blokes(or pissed females) on a daily basis...he has been bottled several times, knocked out and even had death threats but the fact of the matter is your job pays your bills.

easier said than done I suppose but you don't chase blokes down the street and smash the living day lights out of them when you have told them they aint getting in. Im sure everyone of us has wanted to knock someone out at work but fact of the matter is we CANT!

Quigs

Immortal
Just hit the report post button Quigs it's easy man and it gives them lazy f**king MODS something to do.....Dead set you would think they would be happy to have something to do......But no they just give you a couple of months forced holiday. Not banned for posting a members personal details but banned for making the MODS work. Whats this world coming too eh Quigs.:lol:

Poor Mans Quigsy, I think you better hold it together.

Maybe that is your problem you might be holding it a bit too munch.

Strange days hey, once you stood on top of the flammers tower, acid mouth, hard punching keyboard legend in Spartys' eyes and then whooshhhhhh ... reality hits ...
next day nothing more than a punch drunk over zealous frivolous reporting squealing pig.

The funniest joke that I have read from you in all these years is not even your lame attempt at humour, your attempt at copy and paste ..... it's just you. You are the Joke.

Sad really but I'm feeling good

Last edited:

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors

Strange days hey, once you stood on top of the flammers tower, acid mouth, hard punching keyboard legend in Spartys' eyes and then whooshhhhhh ... reality hits ...
next day nothing more than a punch drunk over zealous frivolous reporting squealing pig.

The funniest joke that I have read from you in all these years is not even your lame attempt at humour, your attempt at copy and paste ..... it's just you. You are the Joke.

Well your mum always did say she had to tie a pork chop around your neck just to get the mangy dog round the corner to play with you.

JOKE JOKE JOKE

Good old Quigs always championing the plight of the dimwitted just like his namesake in the video.

:lol::crazy::sarcasm:

Frenzy.

Immortal
I feel honoured.

So many come and go to have a laugh and a dig at The Prospect yet now I am in Quigs country with a mention in so many of The Prospect's exceedingly witty and, dare I say, cerebrally superior replies.

No wonder I'm agog at the pure genius of the man.

Yo Prospect. I once thought you were Aries. My bad. Old Aries was just and out and out nutbag whereas you my man are a modern day Einstein. A tad gay, but brilliant in your prose.

The gay thing....not that there's anything wrong with that.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

He's nowhere near that good old man. He's not even a poor mans Gaba.

Quigs

Immortal
biker-boxer.jpg

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
Can't say i did....your mum got pleasure out of it

This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog!

Now read without the word dog.

This is a good way to keep an idiot busy for 20 seconds.

Yep 20 brain cells that's Snoop Shark

Surely

Post Whore
Leave the dog remarks out of it, that would be considered a family reference where biker is concerned.

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
Leave the dog remarks out of it, that would be considered a family reference where biker is concerned.

Be farked eh

Some dimwitted Sharktard pressed the button marked idiot and up pops Surely Shirley the demented Dachshund defiler.:lol:

Quigs

Immortal
Did I tell you that the flooding up here has caused my Sig not to work. I have had to fire up the generator to get it to appear.

But it's back now, and wowsers, how appropriate.

"Can someone hear some squealing"

The Far Q

sig-pic.jpg

CONFIRMED: Confessions from a Squealing Pig .... His pitiful excuse
Just hit the report post button it's easy man and it gives them lazy f**king MODS something to do.....Dead set you would think they would be happy to have something to do......But no they just give you a couple of months forced holiday. Not banned for posting a members personal details but banned for making the MODS work. Whats this world coming too eh.

Last edited: