What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot, St.George Flame, Chicks

Just had a look at the Broncos cheerleaders, to see if Uncle Wayne could bring any more 'Staff' with him and to be honest the Dragons "Flames" are heaps better than their sorry lot. I'd post the link but I won't waste your time.

I believe Lia and Natasha (below, respectively) have got exactly what it takes to get through a long, hard season.

Lia is nothing short of a sensation(s)!!!

"estas aves realmente hierven mi potatos"

"
15.jpg
Natasha.jpg

http://www.dragons.com.au/index.asp?pageID=275&menuItemID=344

God-King Dean

Immortal
I gotta say, our Cheerleaders have been nothing special compared some of the other teams (Manly & Cronulla especially), but that Dragons chick in last years Big League competition with the big jublies... THWOAR !

If I were 20 years younger...

Godz Illa

Coach
Slackboy... long before Rusty's drum squad, Saints tried to revolutionise the world of rugby league cheerleading by including a dancing dude in the squad. And just like Rusty's percussionists, it failed dismally. Poor guy copped sh*t mercilessly every game lol

redVpride

Juniors
Slackboy... long before Rusty's drum squad, Saints tried to revolutionise the world of rugby league cheerleading by including a dancing dude in the squad. And just like Rusty's percussionists, it failed dismally. Poor guy copped sh*t mercilessly every game lol

LOL how many people have needed councelling because of doust and his great ideas wat a nit wit he deserved it for even havin a go:lol:
wonder if he told his mates he was a cheer girl:lol:

Ray Parlour

Juniors
AARON IS BACK!

http://penrith-press.whereilive.com.au/lifestyle/story/he-s-the-one/

AARON Neich is putting the pink in the Pink Panthers.
Aaron, 19, auditioned for the 2009 Panthers cheer squad at Evan Theatre on Sunday - and he got in.
The 19-year-old from St Marys is prepared for the crowd’s reaction.
“I’m going to get the mean calls: ‘you’re gay’, ‘you’re a nice person’ ... and I am, so I don’t care,” Aaron said.
“While I’m up dancing with the girls, you’re sitting up there in the stands.”
To view our photo gallery of the auditions, click here.
Cheer squad co-manager Laura Harrison said Aaron would share the field with 22 female cheer leaders - but they won’t be sharing outfits.
“We were looking at expanding the squad and we thought why not utilise the strength of a guy,” Ms Harrison said.
“We’re not going to put him in the cheer girl outfits, we’re going to butch him up.
“The girls this year are in pink and they’re going to be called the Pink Panthers.
“He’s going to be in black and he’s not going to have pompoms.”
Aaron has been dancing for five years and Ms Harrison said he was a talented acrobat, a skill he teaches.
“Before I started dancing I used to play football and we used to go to the games and there used to be a male cheerleader,” Aaron said.
“I’ve always wanted to be a dancer my whole life.”
He was encouraged to audition for the Panthers cheer squad by a fellow dancer and friend who had been in the squad in previous years.
“When I first got there everyone was staring, thinking, ‘why’s there a guy here?’,” he said.
“I wasn’t going there expecting to get in or not to get in. I was just there for some experience and fun.”
Ms Harrison said eliminating dancers at the audition was tough.
“The quality of the dancers was excellent,” she said.
“We’ve got some new girls in the squad who are lovely and they’re all great dancers.”
The Panthers will have their first home game on March 21 against the Bulldogs and Aaron has a simple message for fans.
“Just cheer for me. It’s not just for girls.”

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well just remember that Aaron probably shared change rooms with the entire cheer squad.

Latest posts