What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

Snoop Shark

First Grade
The more I think about it the more I wonder if Beale will be the answer.

Don't get me wrong he is better than what we have for that position although I have some queries about Beale being a "safe" centre rather than the X factor that we need.

Only time will tell I suppose just thought I'd share my thoughts. I hope I'm wrong

ghoti

Bench
Yeah, likewise... ever seen a Beale highlights reel? 10 minutes of walking two metres to score a try from the wing. I've not seen him stand out as a first grade centre. In saying that, he and Mitch Brown are probably better than Wright and Ayshford, so it's a slow move in the right direction.

As for Stanley... looking forward to seeing him from the hill at Henson Park.

TRIALS

Juniors
me too. Beale has been unwanted at his last two clubs. hasnt performed in better backlines than ours and doesn't get close to a kiwi centre spot when they are fully fit. All hype. hope im wrong.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
At least he can run pretty fast.
Something our blokes haven't done since floppy old penis hands reick was here.

grouch

First Grade
me too. Beale has been unwanted at his last two clubs. hasnt performed in better backlines than ours and doesn't get close to a kiwi centre spot when they are fully fit. All hype. hope im wrong.
Not true. Was in great form early 2014 and won the starting centre spot in the Anzac Test, ahead of SKD and Bryson Goodwin who were both fit

cb4

First Grade

Aren't you Leutele fan boy? He hasn't performed in any backline, and doesn't get close to a Samoan spot when they are fully fit.

I have been told that Gagan and Holmes are ripping the pre season to shreds, and the combination between Barba and Holmes is leaving people clutching at mid air and more so, gasping for air when they do something.

Other things of interest I have been told:

-Houma is a worse version of Vave.

-D.Fifita is a long way off a bench spot.

-Arona is hurting people.

-Brown has been training mostly at Hooker, and has looked good, but is filling in nicely at half back.

-New signing Todd Murphy? is turning people's heads. Kicking game is 2nd to dope at the club at the moment and his reading of the attack is spot on. His defense is a little suspect but there is definitely something to work with.

-Dallas Wells is holding his own with the outside backs and could get a game with injuries or form slump, in the later stages of the year.

Card Shark

Immortal
-New signing Todd Murphy? is turning people's heads. Kicking game is 2nd to dope at the club at the moment and his reading of the attack is spot on. His defense is a little suspect but there is definitely something to work with.

He's probably been itching for a opportunity.

He's at the age (24) where he won't be overawed by the NRL.

He might turn out to be the DCE we want, a quality half out of the Qld Cup, @ 1/4 the price.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Aren't you Leutele fan boy? He hasn't performed in any backline, and doesn't get close to a Samoan spot when they are fully fit.

I have been told that Gagan and Holmes are ripping the pre season to shreds, and the combination between Barba and Holmes is leaving people clutching at mid air and more so, gasping for air when they do something.

Other things of interest I have been told:

-Houma is a worse version of Vave.

-D.Fifita is a long way off a bench spot.

-Arona is hurting people.

-Brown has been training mostly at Hooker, and has looked good, but is filling in nicely at half back.

-Dallas Wells is holding his own with the outside backs and could get a game with injuries or form slump, in the later stages of the year.

fantastic news!!!! I think one of the Rorters fans may have said the same about Houma. Almost identical words.....

Based on this year, Arona seems determined to get a start. At times he seemed to be the only putting in. I am excited!!!

Last edited: