What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

ghoti

Bench
Love Merrin when he's not in a Saints jumper...

Probably asking too much if he knocked back the Dragons' "highest paid forward in our history" level offer...

"I've got a gut feel [coach Shane Flanagan] will play me at prop, to be honest," Gallen said.

"If you have a look at our roster, that might be the position we are one player short. I think I'll be playing prop.

"Obviously, I love the No.13, but I'm happy to play wherever the team needs me. We've got some good back-rowers there and playing prop or lock is pretty much the same thing, it's just a number on my back. Wherever Flano wants me to play."

Now that's what I have been wanting to hear!

Windy70

Juniors
if Gal goes to Prop that's another step forward for us. Will be a very different Sharks to watch next year if Flanno just wipes the backline that is in his head and bases it on the off and pre season training results.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
"I've got a gut feel [coach Shane Flanagan] will play me at prop, to be honest," Gallen said.

"If you have a look at our roster, that might be the position we are one player short. I think I'll be playing prop.

"Obviously, I love the No.13, but I'm happy to play wherever the team needs me. We've got some good back-rowers there and playing prop or lock is pretty much the same thing, it's just a number on my back. Wherever Flano wants me to play."

Praise The Lord!!

Quigs

Immortal
I am in heavy training for this upcoming season.

I have even started with my survival pack.

One of my first couple of additions to the pack were these. Both are portable and should pass gate inspections into the ground

Open to suggestions as to what else I will need.

heart-attack.jpg

5403f0118fbe1.jpg

Sharkman

Juniors

Now that's what I have been wanting to hear!

Finally! Looks like Flanno was reading the forum on his little time out.

Don't get too excited - Not if he thinks it's just a number on his back and lock or prop are pretty much the same thing!!

Quigs

Immortal
Thanks Old Mate I will take that onboard.

And maybe one of these for my medications

beer-hat-top-10-headwear.jpg

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
After just seeing some clips of the international ladies hockey I think I might take up supporting a new sport.

Just turn down the volume and admire the athletic ability of those young fit aggressive fillies.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
After just seeing some clips of the international ladies hockey I think I might take up supporting a new sport.

Just turn down the volume and admire the athletic ability of those young fit aggressive fillies.

I watched the final this morning. We lost but those Argentine chicks are good sorts so that compensated somewhat.

ghoti

Bench
Hoping that we don't sign anything but another front rower from now til March..

Backrow looks the goods with Lewie, Graham, Bukuya, Tupou and Heighington all around if Gallen steps up front