What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Best thing I have read all year

Having claimed every major award at Cronulla’s end-of-year presentation, Gordon has been utilising the pre-season to work on adding an extra dimension to his attack and not just acting as a link player.
“I’m always trying to improve every area of my game,” he said.
“Working with certain players and timing this better, my ball-playing, general play kicking. It is never staying still. I’ve always been a pretty good kicker; I’ve just never really brought it in the game. I’ve started doing it more at training and working with the dummy half and size and seven, so I’m a genuine option and might be the first option.”
LINK

ghoti

Bench
Robbo dosent even have a short kicking game.

If Gordon can add kicking game big asset

Completely untrue, his short kicking game is one of his strengths...has semi-regularly won us games with timely repeat sets, his grubbers at the.line are first class. Kicks to the corner also solid. Go back and watch a few games

Completely untrue, his short kicking game is one of his strengths...has semi-regularly won us games with timely repeat sets, his grubbers at the.line are first class. Kicks to the corner also solid. Go back and watch a few games

I am remembering how many times this season he rolled the ball dead and gave turnover after turnover

chewsta

First Grade
His ability to repeatedly not find touch from a penalty, is proof that he has a short kicking game.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
His ability to repeatedly not find touch from a penalty, is proof that he has a short kicking game.

Unfortunately it seems field possession has not been a priority or maybe just been overlooked for one too many years.

We are famous for kicking the ball to opposition fullbacks on the full 20 out from their own line. If it doesn't find the fullback it usually finds row 3 in the Peter burns stand

SadShark

Bench
I was reading this article just now, whilst munching my muesli, eyes glistening like that of a Gimp, who just happened to unwrap a brand new leather full head shroud zip suit on Christmas morn.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I was reading this article just now, whilst munching my muesli, eyes glistening like that of a Gimp, who just happened to unwrap a brand new leather full head shroud zip suit on Christmas morn.
I can understand your excitement on reading the article Sad.....I was just about to rub one out when for some reason a vision of bourbon bec popped into my mind. Needless to say my romantic solo moment was well and truly faarrkked!

Latest posts