What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

cb4

First Grade
Nightingale is a gun, but where would he fit into our backline?

I didn't even hesitate to answer this in my head, on the wing, and as our best winger.
That would also move one of Gagan or Feki to the centres.

chewsta

First Grade
Good point actually. Dont know why it didn't cross my mind, i have been calling for Feki to be moved into the centres since day 1.

carcharias

Immortal
Do I need to remind everyone of the night fifita ran past him to score the match winner on the bell?

cb4

First Grade
May I remind you he scored 16 tries in 22 games, more than Feki and Gagan combined.

southland

Juniors
I'd welcome Nightingale. Heard that name come out excitedly of so many commentators mouths in regard to breaks and trys...

Also add some quality experience and balance our youngsters in the back line: Holmes and Gagan...

Gordon and Nightingale bring experience / talent
Holmes / Gagan youth / talent
Feki/Leutele developing into experienced campaigners...
Bird / Farrell? youth / talent? Does Farrell play centre or wing? Haven't seen much of him...

That combo could fire and it says goodbye and good luck to Wright and Ashyford. I on't actually mind if Ashyford is part of the squad but he ought to play in NSW until the 1st grade team has some cohesion and needs him as an injury filler. I reckon he would be a different player coming into a team that is actually consistent and coached somewhat...

Since 73

First Grade
Never seen nightingale have a bad game - including playing for NZ.
A real competitor.
Very good fullback.

cb4

First Grade
Never seen nightingale have a bad game - including playing for NZ.
A real competitor.
Very good fullback.

Agreed, the guy is Mr Fundamentals. Very few mistakes to his name.
Also, a very likeable bloke as well.

If it is true that the Dragons are shopping him around, then they will lose and integral part of their culture at the club. Jason is well liked and well respected within the community, so there would have to be something else behind the scenes to see him get punted.

amcoglory

Juniors
yes he's a great winger but we don't need to pay good money for an old winger

I say no if the dragqueens are getting rid of him there's your answer

just say no

and get some good half's

webShark

Agreed, the guy is Mr Fundamentals. Very few mistakes to his name.
Also, a very likeable bloke as well.

If it is true that the Dragons are shopping him around, then they will lose and integral part of their culture at the club. Jason is well liked and well respected within the community, so there would have to be something else behind the scenes to see him get punted.

Heard he went to Jannalli High. Maybe a Sharks fan.

DJShaksta

First Grade
@RLW_Mole: EXCLUSIVE in The Mole in @LeagueWeek today: @Cronulla_Sharks closing in on @WidnesRL star Kevin Brown

CB4?

@RLW_Mole: EXCLUSIVE in The Mole in @LeagueWeek today: @Cronulla_Sharks closing in on @WidnesRL star Kevin Brown

CB4?

This rumor being going around for a month, he is contracted to Widnes till end of 2016, he is currently 30 years old, he did not make the English 4 nations squad, his stats are ok but not world beating

carcharias

Immortal
Reece Robinson?
just read he is off contract.
a back about 27 ... has a bit of toe.

I actually don't a thing about him.

ghoti

Bench
May be a decent half for a three year contract while a young half develops, covers Robbo's retirement too. Dunno anything about him, but Holdsworth was a strong half in the ESL (and NRL proven when younger)...wouldn't want a repeat of that bullshit.

Reece Robinson?
just read he is off contract.
a back about 27 ... has a bit of toe.

I actually don't a thing about him.

He used to play for us mate, back in about '07, as did his brother Travis. At that time Travis was the better of the two.
They played for Alexandria when they were kids, I thought Souths had signed Reece?