What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did we end up here?

Gronk

Staff member
Talking about cronin, he has just coached gerrigong to their 3rd straight 1st grade grand final in group 7 which is on this weekend. His side went though the comp undefeated but lost the first qualifying final.

Well done Crow. He can add that achievement to his 100% rep coaching record (NSW Country) and his (far better than some) Eels record.

oldmancraigy

Coach
So what's this thread even about?

No wonder this place isn't a patch on what if used to be when some people can't help bu not tr and even the last say in the same discussion over 10 different threads....

It's an evolving thread and the point is to figure out how we got to the current point.

There's a missing link somewhere - many suspect it might be MaroubraEel

oldmancraigy

Coach
I think only a select few people think of having a go at each other as fun - the rest (including me) are bored. ](*,)

So I take that comment Pou as you agreeing to draw a line, and assume you and I can all get on without the interpersonal issues, agendas and thread hijacks? If so, then it's a deal...

You know you have interpersonal problems right?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think only a select few people think of having a go at each other as fun - the rest (including me) are bored. ](*,)

So I take that comment Pou as you agreeing to draw a line, and assume you and I can all get on without the interpersonal issues, agendas and thread hijacks? If so, then it's a deal...

I think there's too much water under the bridge for all that. We'll just have to continue to agree to disagree.

I'm sure we'll cope.

bartman

Immortal
You know you have interpersonal problems right?
:roll: I don't barge into threads as a third man in commentating on what I think of other forum identities... I just respond to the posts quoting or directed at me (which I think is my right to do).
I think there's too much water under the bridge for all that. We'll just have to continue to agree to disagree.

I'm sure we'll cope.
:roll: Great. Looks like more fun thread hijacks ahead then...

On topic (and in response to the OP who is trying against the odds to keep his thread on track) Grant Meyer would seem like a good steal if it happened.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Potential future front office signings have little to do with the question 'How did we end up here?'

Try and keep it on topic, bartman. The correct answer is 'Kearney'.

C'mon guys. Spare a thought for Ron Jeremy. He's just finished watching the Eels 2012 season, and just got to watch his Buffalo Bills get given a good seeing to by the NY Jets. It was sort of like a big Alsatian in it's prime giving it to an asthmatic Chihuahua having a bad hair day.

bartman

Immortal
The one where you click it and can type in mine, Pou's, Suity's or anyone's username, and then click ok to have a more streamlined forum experience...