What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did we end up here?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Look what happens when we don't make the semis for three years in row - the place goes mad. This place could get messy next year if we are wooden spoon contenders again !!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You bring it on yourself you f**king moron, with your outrageous statements, self inflating ego and unwarranted insults.

Once you pull your head in, and start acting like a mature adult, you'll earn my respect.

It's a damn shame, because just like everyone else, you do have some positive input in discussions. But unlike anybody else, you can carry on like a real f**kwit. You think you are above everybody here.

You're the perfect example of a keyboard warrior.

Have a good day.

Have a cry you f**king sook. :lol:

strider

Post Whore
this thread is going well ....

the topic is relevent all over again "how did we end up here?" :lol:

emjaycee

Coach
this thread is going well ....

the topic is relevent all over again "how did we end up here?" :lol:

That depends on where 'here' is. If here is as a bunch of whiny merkins, picking on each other in a forum instead of discussing football related matters in an adult way... This thread got us there in about normal time.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I actually see it the other way OMC. I continue to go about my business and post thoughts in a thread and then people like yourself seem to get so carried away about it, quoting me and replying to me and going on and on with the personal stuff off-topic.... you could easily be confused at who the wind up toy is in this equation!

:lol: I'm not interested in "proving myself" to an internet forum, that's high school level stuff. And if only it were true that you didn't try and interact with me on such topics... hence the advice about ignoring if you can't help but make a dick of yourself as well.

I still stand by my belief that Thaiday insult-style troll posts directed solely at a forum user rather than on the topic they are discussing are very teenage, are responsible for threads then going off topic into boredom, and are a non-contribution to any threads they appear in. *shrugs* But keep it up, apparently it's a small number of people's idea of fun... :lol:

You did it again - I wound you up and off you went!

:lol:

I'm sorry, but I find it highly entertaining!

bartman

Immortal
You did it again - I wound you up and off you went!

:lol:

I'm sorry, but I find it highly entertaining!
Who's winding who up though? I don't get the slightest bit upset responding to you or anyone that quotes me and asks things of me. *shrugs* Enjoy your fun, if taking threads off topic is what that is to you....

That depends on where 'here' is. If here is as a bunch of whiny merkins, picking on each other in a forum instead of discussing football related matters in an adult way... This thread got us there in about normal time.
Yep, I find it boring rather than fun. I've put forward a reason (post #243) of why I think it ends up like this, and also asked the question of some (posts #247 and #251) of what it would take to draw a line on the picking at people, and get back to discussing football related matters.... still awaiting an adult response. :?

bartman

Immortal
*shrugs* Far from not liking it Pou... I'm just not the one that channels Thaiday and is third man in to posts just whinging about other people (as you did in posts 228, 230, 232, 234 and 236 for example, in this thread alone).

#boring
#repetitive
#makesyoulooklikemoreofadickthatthepersonyou'retryingtoshowupimo

And you still haven't answered the question...

fish eel

Immortal
So what's this thread even about?

No wonder this place isn't a patch on what if used to be when some people can't help bu not tr and even the last say in the same discussion over 10 different threads....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
*shrugs* Far from not liking it Pou... I'm just not the one that channels Thaiday and is third man in to posts just whinging about other people (as you did in posts 228, 230, 232, 234 and 236 for example, in this thread alone).

#boring
#repetitive
#makesyoulooklikemoreofadickthatthepersonyou'retryingtoshowupimo

And you still haven't answered the question...

So we're in agreement that we don't have a problem with it and it's all in good fun?

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This is a thread about disgruntlement and finding someone to blame, Utey. If you didn't like where it has ended up you wouldn't still be posting here.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I just wanted to say that despite all you merkins losing your shit in a footy forum I still love you all...

#igotnothing.

So what's this thread even about?

No wonder this place isn't a patch on what if used to be when some people can't help bu not tr and even the last say in the same discussion over 10 different threads....

Thread WAS about how as a club we lost the plot by both the old and new boards.

I have an idea how about we look at progressive thinking and ways to get us out of this shambles. Instead of bitching which I think we are all over. PEACE!!!

New coach good start..... Need new Football Club CEO. Grant Mayer IMO.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I am excited about Stuart's arrival, but then I was excited about the previous five coaches. Hell, I was probably even hopeful about Cronin and Hilditch.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I am excited about Stuart's arrival, but then I was excited about the previous five coaches. Hell, I was probably even hopeful about Cronin and Hilditch.

Talking about cronin, he has just coached gerrigong to their 3rd straight 1st grade grand final in group 7 which is on this weekend. His side went though the comp undefeated but lost the first qualifying final.

bartman

Immortal
So we're in agreement that we don't have a problem with it and it's all in good fun?
I think only a select few people think of having a go at each other as fun - the rest (including me) are bored. ](*,)

So I take that comment Pou as you agreeing to draw a line, and assume you and I can all get on without the interpersonal issues, agendas and thread hijacks? If so, then it's a deal...

bartman

Immortal
Thread WAS about how as a club we lost the plot by both the old and new boards.

I have an idea how about we look at progressive thinking and ways to get us out of this shambles. Instead of bitching which I think we are all over. PEACE!!!
Amen.

New coach good start..... Need new Football Club CEO. Grant Mayer IMO.
We should be hiring one shortly I understand. It's too big a job for anyone to be Club and Footy CEO combined, and the NRL are offering incentives for clubs to have both roles. Fingers crossed we employ a good one :thumn.