What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did we end up here?

bartman

Immortal
As I've said lots of times Suity, I'll reply to any post where I'm quoted, or where the post is directed at me (eg. my post previous to this one quotes the two examples that I responded to, and I'm now responding to your post that quoted mine). If you want me to shut up, simply don't quote me or post directed at me.

What I think makes this place boring is those Thaiday-like posts, where people come in as a third man and just have a whinge about the person (directly or through indirect negativity) without contributing to the discussion topic. Stamp that out practice, and the last page of this thread (that people then whinged about it being boring) wouldn't have even happened in the first place... :?

bartman

Immortal
Mate you do nothing but f**ken whinge.

"Click the link in my sig!" "Click the link in my sig!" :crazy::crazy::crazy:

:lol:
Mate, that's not whinging :D. It's helpful advice so you lot can calm down and stop trying to gang up/cyber-bully anyone whose posts or style you happen not to agree with.

As soon as some people started whinging on here about perceived death-riding from the start of the season, the place was on the slippery slope imo. Surely no-one can think there's any death-riding at play now? Things are looking better for next season by definition, no matter what anyone's position on the past. So how about drawing a line with all the Thaiday-crap personal posts and trying to make this place more fun for everyone next season...?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What I think makes this place boring is those Thaiday-like posts, where people come in as a third man and just have a whinge about the person (directly or through indirect negativity) without contributing to the discussion topic.

Except when you and the amigos are putting shit on someone you don't like, right hypocrite?

Suitman

Post Whore
As I've said lots of times Suity, I'll reply to any post where I'm quoted, or where the post is directed at me (eg. my post previous to this one quotes the two examples that I responded to, and I'm now responding to your post that quoted mine). If you want me to shut up, simply don't quote me or post directed at me.

What I think makes this place boring is those Thaiday-like posts, where people come in as a third man and just have a whinge about the person (directly or through indirect negativity) without contributing to the discussion topic. Stamp that out practice, and the last page of this thread (that people then whinged about it being boring) wouldn't have even happened in the first place... :?

There's no third man on a public forum Bart. It's open slather once you post an opinion.
I suppose you are having a shot at posters like FP and Fishy and OMC then. And others.
Keep on your high horse Bart. It makes for amusing reading for others.
Or, you could always place us all on Ignore. Or, you can keep replying, and defying your own advice to others.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
@ Poupou

Mate, I don't have amigos. But what goes around comes around (forum karma), and I've admitted in another thread (that ended up hijacked into a similar discussion) to targeting certain people who have dished it out on me here in the past (especially when they keep upping the payback ledger).

Call that hypocritical if you like, and celebrate some small victory if that's what you're after....

But people are right, this crap gets dead boring. If I undertake to do exactly the same, what would it take you and your amigos to draw a line under all the nonsense that started all this, and quit with the off topic Thaiday third-man-in posts and dump the personal negativity and overreactions to certain user names for next year? :-k

bartman

Immortal
There's no third man on a public forum Bart. It's open slather once you post an opinion.
True, and I agree. But then I don't understand why some people here seem to get so upset about what people post, that they carry on with their Thaiday-posting and put disrespectfully shit on the forum identity, rather than go open slather on the said opinion or topic?

I suppose you are having a shot at posters like FP and Fishy and OMC then. And others.
As I've just replied to Poupou (and also mentioned in another of these boring hijack threads), I'm having shots back at people that have had Thaiday-style personal shots at me here this year - I'm pretty sure Bigfella, OMC, Mickdo and Fishy would admit to fitting into that category, along with some others?

Or, you could always place us all on Ignore. Or, you can keep replying, and defying your own advice to others.
Why would I do that? I'm not the one instigating the whinging and bringing the negativity... the advice is there to people who through their posts seem to have particular problems with the forum identity rather than the topic of discussion.

Keep on your high horse Bart. It makes for amusing reading for others.
I had a sig pic of my high horse Suity, I'll have to bring it back :lol:. Why is my high horse such a big deal to you (and "others")? As I asked Pou above, if I undertake to do exactly the same what would it take for you to draw a line under all the nonsense that keeps this boring stuff going around in circles on here, and dump the personal negativity and overreactions to particular user names for next year? :-k

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
f**k that. Too much effort.
More fun just putting shit on you and you replying and proving you're a dick.
In the words of John Lennon.... you may say I'm a dick, but I'm not the only one :crazy:.

"Putting shit" on me just falls off a duck's back, and is an exercise in futility. Call it a high horse or whatever, but I'm just not worried and will keep on keeping on.

But it is incredibly boring for the rest of the forum. It used to just be by PM around 2008/9 (those elections), but now it spews all across this place and does you no favours either my friend. Imo.

bartman

Immortal
Ho hum... nice one :sleeper:. As said before it's simple, stop replying at or about me, and I will!

oldmancraigy

Coach
I'm having shots back at people that have had Thaiday-style personal shots at me here this year - I'm pretty sure Bigfella, OMC, Mickdo and Fishy would admit to fitting into that category, along with some others?

Thaiday is an international player for a reason. ENFORCER.

To be fair, I've already told you what I do, and you still can't resist! :crazy:
[If you've forgotten, I consider you to be a little wind up toy, if I happen to get bored, then I'll wind up the toy and watch him go burko]

If only it wasn't so easy to do....

I don't try and interact with you on football [or club] related issues bart, because you haven't yet proven you've got anything of substance to contribute to those discussions. The major irony is that you keep telling people who are winding up the burko toy that THEY didn't contribute anything! :lol:

Feel free to click on the link in your sig ;-)

bartman

Immortal
To be fair, I've already told you what I do, and you still can't resist! :crazy:
[If you've forgotten, I consider you to be a little wind up toy, if I happen to get bored, then I'll wind up the toy and watch him go burko]

If only it wasn't so easy to do....
I actually see it the other way OMC. I continue to go about my business and post thoughts in a thread and then people like yourself seem to get so carried away about it, quoting me and replying to me and going on and on with the personal stuff off-topic.... you could easily be confused at who the wind up toy is in this equation!

I don't try and interact with you on football [or club] related issues bart, because you haven't yet proven you've got anything of substance to contribute to those discussions.
:lol: I'm not interested in "proving myself" to an internet forum, that's high school level stuff. And if only it were true that you didn't try and interact with me on such topics... hence the advice about ignoring if you can't help but make a dick of yourself as well.

The major irony is that you keep telling people who are winding up the burko toy that THEY didn't contribute anything! :lol:
I still stand by my belief that Thaiday insult-style troll posts directed solely at a forum user rather than on the topic they are discussing are very teenage, are responsible for threads then going off topic into boredom, and are a non-contribution to any threads they appear in. *shrugs* But keep it up, apparently it's a small number of people's idea of fun... :lol:

IFR33K

Coach
I love how it's not old and lame when bart and Gronk and iFreak (#3amigos) are putting shit on people you don't like.

You bring it on yourself you f**king moron, with your outrageous statements, self inflating ego and unwarranted insults.

Once you pull your head in, and start acting like a mature adult, you'll earn my respect.

It's a damn shame, because just like everyone else, you do have some positive input in discussions. But unlike anybody else, you can carry on like a real f**kwit. You think you are above everybody here.

You're the perfect example of a keyboard warrior.

Have a good day.

Last edited:

Latest posts