What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did we lose that game???

JK

I thought Berrigan played well defensively and Kimmorley wasn't too bad except for a few explosions. Webke and O'Meley were the best of the props with Mason being ok but needing more sustained effort. Carroll can get f*cked - should always have been a NZer and he makes a mockerey of everything being there. Tonga - where are you?? You are the line break king!

That being said Go GB&I!! :mrgreen:

I was cheering so much when Senior took that pass, didn't think he would have the pace! And that try by Feldon - I was screaming 'pass it' but he proved me wrong! If only Macguire had held the ball for another second Hindy would have had to commit. Shame...

Loved the emotion after the win! Top stuff all round! :clap:

Simo

First Grade
'If only Macguire had held the ball for another second Hindy would have had to commit. Shame...
'

I said the exact same thing when disecting the game with my old man!

panthersballboy

Juniors
It was a top game, congrats to GB on the win as they were the better team on the day. Ever since that 68-10 game a few years ago the Brit's have really been improving a lot with every test.

Go the Aussies in the final!!!

dauntless

Juniors
If you aussies don't like Kimmorley tell him to stay in GB where we appreciate a propper scrum half, just like I had the privelige to watch Alfie Langer when he played for my team ( Warrington ) a few years ago. I have to say that Craig Wing looked dangerous everytime he got the ball, but is he a halfback or hooker.
Dauntless

The Observer

Staff member
dauntless said:
If you aussies don't like Kimmorley tell him to stay in GB where we appreciate a propper scrum half, just like I had the privelige to watch Alfie Langer when he played for my team ( Warrington ) a few years ago.

Kimmorley would dominate SL if he go over there, he is a brilliant halfback. He'd certainly propel Wire to the top.

I have to say that Craig Wing looked dangerous everytime he got the ball, but is he a halfback or hooker.
Dauntless

He can play hooker, halfback, five eighth all well. He was almost player of the series for Australia in 2003 at left centre (!). However, I think Wing's best position is the one he played for Souths - fullback. Unfortunately for him, the Roosters have an outstanding fullback in Minichiello in the way. FWIW I think Wing could be even better.

Taiwan RL fan

Juniors
In some key positions GB have better players. Loose forward is an obvious one.

Also Aus missing that one world class player, Lockyer. Last season GB would have won 3-0 if the aussies hadn't had Lockyer. The final could really go either way, assuming Locky is back.