What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do we rid ourselves of Cronulla?

Stagger Lee

Bench
How do we rid ourselves of Cronulla? :sarcasm:

Seriously, is it time for the NRL as part of the current peace talks to sacrafice the losers from the bubble? It would free up a spot for another Brisbane team or even a Perth franchise.

So some questions for you

1) Should the Sharks franchise be cancelled completely by the NRL?

2) Should it be offered a greater incentive to move completely to another City?

3) Should it be given a time limit of ,say 2 years max, to set up a joint partnership with a new franchise away from Sydney and if it fails to meet certain criteria have it's franchise cancelled?

4) Or just leave the scum alone to consume valuable oxygen?

Red Bear

Referee
Sunshine Coast Sharks has a good ring to it.

They should never have survived post Super League, and only did because of uncle Rupert

jpaciocco91

Juniors
The possibilities are endless....

1. Skull can use his nazi powers by "taking care" of them.

2. They can merge with the Dogs. Create some sort of super-scum club. Then no more "St Merge" trash coming from them.

3. We can buy 'em out, and then their juniors could automatically play for us. But I'm not too keen on having redneck Shire scum playing for St George. We can just buy them, and then dispose of them. Put rubbish in the bin thoughtfully.

4. Get trumpet playing Kwigs and his t shirt army to join the Sydney Symphony Orchestra

5. They could all quit footy because they are such inept players and then find jobs at Paul Gallen's hair salon (refer to the vid by 3rdnerd on youtube for more info)

Many more....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
2005_20_01crowd.jpg

saintzrule

Juniors
I thought they were doing it all by themselves! Personally , I would like to see them replaced by the Central Coast Bears. North Sydney were dudded bigtime by Manly and the NRL :)

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
lol. Your mob weren't even good enough to win the wooden spoon.

Just because they avoided the wooden spoon, it doesnt make them better than the roosters. Both equal wooden spooners in my mind, as it went to points difference

Re: How do we rid ourselves of Cronulla?

Three words

B _ _ B
T _ _
S _ _ R _

Goddo

Bench
The sharks should have died off in the early 80s. NSWRL bailed them out, then they did a very scummy thing going to super league to stave off colapse in the 90s, were given Uncle Ruperts handout of $13m, a debt the NRL is still paying off to the News scum.

They are going under again and you ask if they should be helped? No. They're a niche market, their fans are backwards racist perocial hicks.

Relocate or die scum.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Is it true that Dr Geoffrey Edelsten offered to use laser surgery to remove an infectious mole?

Dr Edlesten: "Hello, I'm the doctor."
Peter Gow: "I want to have that mole removed."
Dr Edlesten: "Yeah... right on."
Peter Gow: "No Doc, I meant right off!"

300edelsten-300x368.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts