What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you eat your Weet-Bix?

How do you have your Weet-Bix?

• Brick-form

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Broken in half

• Crushed

• Total voters

Nuke

Staff member
As strange as it is, I have wondered for a few years now how does the average person eat their Weet-Bix in the morning.

I ask this because I have received some funny looks in the past when I crush mine up - and I thought everyone did it that way.

So, I have decided to find out ... but I need your help. For those who eat Weet-Bix as cereal, how do you eat it?

Nuke

Staff member
10 points to the 1st person who says "with my mouth"! :lol:

Nuke

Staff member
Stranger gets the 10 points. Congratulations!
Apologies to everyone else - no more points are gonna be given away!
Better luck next time.

chloe

Juniors
I don't like Weet-Bix. I eat Nutri-Grain for breakfast, which is much better than Weet-Bix.

Nuke

Staff member
I prefer a few cereals to Weet-Bix too (Nutri-Grain is probably top of my list as well).

It's just something I've wondered for years about. How normal I'm possibly not!

Stranger

Coach
chloe said:
I don't like Weet-Bix. I eat Nutri-Grain for breakfast, which is much better than Weet-Bix.

Yeah i mean no athlete would touch nutra grain with sugar levels that high. its not even good for ya.

Were as weetbix is the healthiest cereal out.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I expect Chiliman will have the real answer, becaue this is all about food

Nuke

Staff member
I'm starting to think they weren't looking at me strangely because of my eating-style (even though that's what they told me it was), but rather how much.

I'll have 2 bowls - 4 in each!

jed

First Grade
Vita Brits are much better than Weetbix, and don't go soggy as quickly.

Stranger

Coach
I'm starting to think they weren't looking at me strangely because of my eating-style (even though that's what they told me it was), but rather how much.

I'll have 2 bowls - 4 in each!
that aint much :lol:

Nuke

Staff member
That's what I reckon!

I used to put away 10 Weet-Bix every morning. That was when I was 15. I couldn't do that now.

chloe

Juniors
Stranger said:
Yeah i mean no athlete would touch nutra grain with sugar levels that high. its not even good for ya.
I'm pretty sure Craig Wing eats Nutri-Grain.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I like Weet-Bix, but as soon as it goes soggy it makes me wanna throw up. Nutri-Grain has been my go lately my I have a new favourite every week.

To answer the question, I have 5 broken in half

Latest posts