What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how good is lyon

True EEL

Bench
Lyon "should" break records in his season in England, but i think it will only be a season - if you know what i mean ;-)

fish eel

Immortal
At best, he'll see his contract out there.

A million to one he'll resign with you guys!

Avenger

Immortal
You never know if Smith leaves after 2006, maybe he would come back to us. I however would never take him back

Freak

Juniors
Jess - Wash your mouth out!!

The grub left everyone high and dry. You, Me, his team mates, his coach, and what for???

A HB contract at Manly.

You know what they say about getting what you deserve in life!!!

BD5733

Juniors
Lyon has virtually confirmed he will return to Manly in 2006. He has given his word, therefore where he will be in 2006, or even next week, is anyones guess.......

El Diablo

Post Whore
I'm sure there was a clause in his release that said he couldn't play for Manly until 2007. I remember them kicking up a stink over it as he was able to play for other NRL clubs if he wanted.

lyon is a saint

Juniors
BD5733 said:
Lyon has virtually confirmed he will return to Manly in 2006. He has given his word, therefore where he will be in 2006, or even next week, is anyones guess.......

hes lovin life in england now though, so you never know he might stay ;-)

True EEL

Bench
oh there is a clause in his contract alright..... ;-)

i'm sure he will love the Northern Beaches more than Sydney's west soon enough

mightypanther

Juniors
that wont be the case though the lad is here to stay

Geez if I was a Parra fan, I would be loving this statement and hoping this person
is dead right, and they keep him over there forever, so no self-respecting Aussie
league lover need ever set eyes on him again.

I'm not a Parra fan, and I can't stand what that back stabbing, manipulating weasel
did to Parra, so I can't even begin to imagine how angry you all are......but with the
utmost justification of course.

dazeely

First Grade
mightypanther said:
that wont be the case though the lad is here to stay

Geez if I was a Parra fan, I would be loving this statement and hoping this person
is dead right, and they keep him over there forever, so no self-respecting Aussie
league lover need ever set eyes on him again.

I'm not a Parra fan, and I can't stand what that back stabbing, manipulating weasel
did to Parra, so I can't even begin to imagine how angry you all are......but with the
utmost justification of course.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

bartman

Immortal
No way Jamie won't fulfil this contract at St Helens - if he walks twice he would become an "untouchable" for any future contracts, kind of like Tricky Trindall. :lol:

So he'll be a Saint 05-06, and then... it's too early to say really? Could all depend on whether he misses playing rep in SOO and Australia teams and needs to come back to NRL to force his way back in.

damo72

Juniors
I hope he does so well that St Helens win the ESL Title this season, as we all know Parra will win the NRL Title. With the Pommies wanting the WCC in Australia next year that would be something worth seeing, lets see if he is brave enough to come back and play at Parramatta Stadium, will probably tear a heartlige and not make the trip.
I would even make the 14 hour drive down for that game.