What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good was the footy show tonight

Riddell

Juniors
Its heaps better but i reckon they should either start it at 8:30 or make it an hour show. seriously because it just dwindles off towards the end and i end up falling asleep or going to bed.

annav

Juniors
the show lost me when they took on that thing from the Telecrap..even though she lasted one week, for them to even contemplate it was enough to get rid of me..I reckon Girds should host it, he is witty, funny and a recent retiree

Carlito

Juniors
i agree, mario should be more a part of the panel again, also bring back raudonikos !!!!!!!!!!!

brooksy19

Bench
Why the hell does fat boy weidler talk about union..

" <insert random rugby nuffy> is in talks with Perth"

Who gives a toss, he may aswell tell us who chelsea is signing next.

Big Pete

Referee
MG should replace Chief on the panel IMO. Chief can make the odd appearance here or there...but shouldn't be on the show on a weekly basis...he's just dead set boring, worse then Hank Hill (King of the Hill if anyone has seen that show).

They also need some more guys on the panel, bring on a different player from a different team to join the panel IMO, would work, shows the player has some character and thus make the show funny and allows the viewers to learn what the players are like.

Joey Johns is always a great addition to the show IMO.

Tommy R...should have his odd say on the game here or there, have the odd bar setting as well, him and Matty Johns, would provide some entertainment.

And yeah keep Vossy and allow him to do a piece on what the players do.

Axe Dare devil dudes (I think they're doing that) and axe No Talent Time unless you're allowing NRL players to have a crack at No Talent Time, not just random fans.

Just my 2 cents.

Brutus

Referee
The Footy Show last week averaged 368,000 viewers and won each quarter hour period. In other words it has smashed the ratings two weeks in a row.

Who needs a third rate gossip queen on the show to tell players how sexy the colours of their clothes are.

All they had to do was talk more footy and make it less about Fatty and Sterlo.

The people have responded.

Parra_Eels

Bench
bring back the guest host. before matty was full-time they had a guet host on every week and that worked well.