What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long do we have to wait?

Quigs

Immortal
Quigs i agree we have been pissed on when alive for supporting the sharks and never winning, why not in death.

Maybe the other option we get cremated and ashes either released at shark park so we can then continue to suffer in the after life.

Or release ashes where Harold went for his swim, maybe he can pick them up one day when he returns

Don't think there would be enough room in the old ruski sub for all our ashes by the time we do win one.

I might just get my ashes scattered on Oki Doakey Stadium just to give them the sh!ts.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Xsharks

Juniors
QUOTE by Frenzy"
I repeat, how little you know. You're arguing for arguments sake and have no idea who you are having a go at.

Maybe you should entertain yourself with some of my old posts.

I've got 6 years on you as a Sharks fan sunshine and you won't find any fluff in me.

Best to do your homework on other posters rather than come in here on hit and run sniping missions. You're only making yourself look stupid."

In case you missed the crux of what I was saying I am having a go at the Sharks and the club you tosser. What ru some sort of brain surgeon.
You've got 6 years on me which makes you at least 42 years old if you started following the sharks at birth yet you sound like a 4th grader with your immature and unintelligent comments.

p.s. How can one make themselves look stupid on this forum - there are no real identities as all can hide behind some made up username - again go figure brain surgeon Frenzy ( as in sharks being in a frenzy hahaha what a joke when they don;t have any teeth.)

carcharias

Immortal
anyone who actually thought we were a chance is kidding themselves.

We will be a better team for it next year.

I am not even upset .
I have seen heaps worse losses. 99 was a million times more painful.
Yeah they played fugged but it was a much better year oveall.
With Barret if he stays fit and topou they will have a much better attack.
I see Pom scoring lots more points next year.

I am still in shock they got as far as they did.
Simmo's knob was never in any danger of being pleasured by me.

sharks8601

Juniors
i knew after 5 minutes we were gone
had the same feeling it did after our last bye and manly came out and we looked a different team in the D

Latest posts