What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long for Ross

COACH STERLING

Juniors
It was a carageous effort by Ross to play today but geez that was dumb.
4 weeks plus for sure. Thats beeing generous

Southern Shark

Juniors
2 weeks. It was a nothing hit that he pulled the force out of, hence Cronk didn't feel anything. White's elbow was savage with full force twice whilst Ross was being held by two players. A cheap repeated shot.

Weaponhead

Coach
Similar shot to Peek on Dykes last year. No real impact or intent just careless and lazy. With his carry overs, I can see 4-6 weeks. White's was a cowardly act belting a bloke held by two team mates with no means of defending himself. He will probably get a week maybe 2.

Vossy

Bench
Weaponhead said:
Similar shot to Peek on Dykes last year. .

archer was the ref for that game as well..just thought id point that out

barely touched cronk..no force in it..just careless..3-5 weeks..white needs to get more then ross..deadset wanker for those punches on ross..and he waited for someone to hold ross

Winston Smith

Juniors
Hard to argue its careless. He went high with his forearm cocked, and it was late. What else was he trying to do other than hit Cronk in the head? I'd call it deliberate but poorly executed .... just because he didn't hammer him hard doesn't reduce the intent.

BWNB

First Grade
Vossy said:
archer was the ref for that game as well..just thought id point that out

barely touched cronk..no force in it..just careless..3-5 weeks..white needs to get more then ross..deadset wanker for those punches on ross..and he waited for someone to hold ross

Punches???:LOL: Elbows more like it.

Quigs

Immortal
Dumb act by Ross, but gee I liketo see our blokes getting stuck in. Its what we need to win a comp whether you like it or not.

Some you get away with some you don't and some you shouldn't try. i.e. Ross on Cronk.

But its good to have mongrel back.

Did anyone else pick up this one....

Late in the first half. Israel monsters Pomm and ends up tackling him hard loosing the ball. Watch it closely boys and girls. The commentators go ape sh!t over the monster tackle.

The next hit on Israel. 30 seconds later. Same side, same location. Someones foot accidently comes into contact with the Israliets head. Sends him gar gar. Thats the mongrel I love to see.

Tends to stop them farting in church too.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

jc155776

Coach
The next hit on Israel. 30 seconds later. Same side, same location. Someones foot accidently comes into contact with the Israliets head. Sends him gar gar. Thats the mongrel I love to see.

I thought i was the only one to see it!!! Was a terrific cheap shot! Saw a good "prowler" hit on the mormon as well.

That said, geez Israel is a monster. Terrific player.

Quigs

Immortal
Just boys being boys.

Stupid yes - but I love it.

The game needs more simmering fueds.

I hate the soft stuff.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Craigshark

First Grade
Send off and send off only. The contact was ineffective and nothing, which really hurt Cronk.

Though, it was late, an elbow and high.. Which is just stupid. He had so much time to pull out..?.. Probably get 4-5 weeks..
White is a cat!

Inferno

Coach
roboshark said:
doesnt matter how many weeks, his loss will hurt us

spider said:
absolute stupidity

we need that farker

hope ricky tears him a new one!

Sums up my feelings on the matter.

With loading I think he will miss 5 and probably f**k his Origin chances as well.

Latest posts