What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many games will Cronulla win this year

How many games will Cronulla win

Votes: 30 27.5%

Votes: 9 8.3%

Votes: 16 14.7%

Votes: 24 22.0%

Votes: 30 27.5%

• Total voters

Johns Magic

Referee
Well when they get all their players back they'll start looking a whole lot better.

Oh wait, that was their full-strength side tonight wasn't it? Do they have anyone else to come back???

Hanscholo

Bench
They wont sack Stuart, not from what i understand of the situation. Which means, I doubt they will win many at all.

simostorm

Bench
That fullback had a very very poor game tonight.. I really hope that he is usually better then that.
I felt sorry for Barrett for some reason.. id like to see him do well i guess.. haha.. poor dude..

Sahrks were woeful tho.. I dont think the rabbits were that good.. they were poor too.. was just that Sharks were very very bad that the rabbits were able to score heaps of points.. made the rabbits look better then they really are..

Its all apart of footy tho.. someones gotta finish last.. its all good.. yous will get back up in the years to come..

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
The Sharks haven't got the money to sack Stuart. So they are just going to have to live with his coaching until his contract runs out.

The supporters should pass the hat around. I feel physically sick watching them play. I'd rather see Biggest Loseer contestants posing nude at the start of the show than have to watch them go around again, but its like a car accident - that morbid curiosity just to see how horrific it is.

How bad can they get?

Selachimorpha

Juniors
Zero. They will also be the first team to lose to the bye, it's been joked about before but this team is so bad they'll actually pull it off somehow.

Latest posts