What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for GI???

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Your teams only credentials came off rorting the cap, you're like Cronulla with better accountants in the 90s. And your team will be at the bottom for a long time to come. Have fun.:lol:

I remember the Raiders winning three comps and I'm only in my 30's.

Tell me about Souths last three premierships if you are under 55.

And, then tell me about the glory years of 2000-2001.

Mickyd39

Juniors
do you think when inglis tried to knock young's head off his shoulders that he was thinking it was his girlfriend's head? you know, to give himself extra motivation?

maybe he was trying to stop Young from inflicting self harm. Thats the type of bloke he is :roll:

Bumble

First Grade
tell me two things incorrect about the above statement when looking at this picture:

077630-greg-inglis-v-dean-young.jpg

Why do people keep leaving out the frame before that one where there is forearm in the chest and no contact with the head?

Image1.jpg

:/

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Well in Fagons. Your bitching and hysteria seems to have paid dividends, somewhat. What a fabulous media frenzy it has been!? But we're fighting it, it will be downgraded and he'll serve 1-2 weeks. That is 1-2 more than he should serve, granted.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
For mine the first contact 'rule' doesn't apply in this case because the forearm didn't hit the chest and then slip up, instead its the upper arm that squarely collects the melon.

Bumble

First Grade
For mine the first contact 'rule' doesn't apply in this case because the forearm didn't hit the chest and then slip up, instead its the upper arm that squarely collects the melon.

I understand that point of view but I thought it was pretty black and white with 'first contact', regardless of what happened afterwards. And people can argue all they like that he wasn't falling but you can clearly see that Farrell's involvement, however minute, changes the position of Young's body.

No problems with him copping a week or two (even though as I said earlier I thought it was a good hit, and no bias here, as I felt the same way on the Pritchard incident) but I think four is overkill.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Look, I'm getting stuck in to some souths fans because they're carrying on like twats but I agree, 2 weeks is probably fair enough.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Well in Fagons. Your bitching and hysteria seems to have paid dividends, somewhat. What a fabulous media frenzy it has been!? But we're fighting it, it will be downgraded and he'll serve 1-2 weeks. That is 1-2 more than he should serve, granted.

Hey Suck Shit Till U Die....
Lol @ souff syney supporters
Lol @ Inglis...enjoy your holiday, scum
Lol @ Souffs :D

Let the slide begin....bahahaha

Didgi

Took the words from my mouth. Forearm was the entree to a main course of upper arm straight to the face.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

I'm looking forward to the bitching and hysteria when he gets all 5.

the dude

Juniors
For once in 4 decades souffs are off the bottom of the table and all the maggots climb out of the stinking carcass that is historic homebush to cheer for the rabble of the league. One little thing goes wrong for your team and you start whinging like a pack of dribblers.

My team may be 12th this year but I'd rather be associated with Canberra or any other club then your try hard clan of deadbeats.

2005 - 14th
2007 - 14th
2009 - 13th
2011 - 15th

Enjoy 2013.

lol @ faiders.

redvscotty

First Grade
A Rabbits fan giving it to a Raiders fan about finals appearances in the last decade.

The irony is delicious.

Slammin

Juniors
Awesome hit, got to give it to Inglis. Especially since he did it on another bloke too, really stepped it up.

2-3 weeks he'll get.

Young will hopefully in future look up when he makes a line break, as soon as he broke he was looking at the ground then looked behind himself for a long time. What did he think would happen if he doesn't maintain awareness.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Awesome hit, got to give it to Inglis. Especially since he did it on another bloke too, really stepped it up.

2-3 weeks he'll get.

Young will hopefully in future look up when he makes a line break, as soon as he broke he was looking at the ground then looked behind himself for a long time. What did he think would happen if he doesn't maintain awareness.

Absolutely, if you're not looking, you deserve to get hit high.

You haven't been hanging out on Kings Cross by any chance have you?

Latest posts