What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Sua'ali'i

How many weeks for Sua'ali'i

• 2-3

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • 4-5

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • 6-8

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters

Billythekid

First Grade
No idea but he shouldn’t have been playing origin in the first place. He’s overrated as f**k and jumping ship to a competing sport, he shouldn’t be in NSW colours.

yobbo84

Coach
Only 4 weeks

should have been

12 weeks

This his 3 or 4th similar offence
I still don't understand the 1st/2nd/3rd+ offence logic.

NRL says it's his first offence.

He was charged in Round 10.

So is it only of the same type of charge? You can run through the gamut of charges and they're all '1st offence'?

siv

First Grade

So is it only of the same type of charge? You can run through the gamut of charges and they're all '1st offence'?
They use the similar offence logic

Bazal

Post Whore

It's a new game, called Radley Bingo

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
In all seriousness, I’m not saying there’s actually a way to properly factor this in, but I think he should get some loading for that. Not ‘superstar’, but ‘key opposition player in a big game’. There’s little doubt in my mind that this partly happened because NSW were under instruction to smash Walsh legally or otherwise. That takes it more into deliberate territory than just a tackle gone wrong or whatever.
Oh no. Players were told to tackle hard in a sport you should… checks notes… tackle hard.

some11

Referee
NSW and Madge would be mad not to try and focus on shutting Walsh down. He takes the ball into the line. They f**ked it up this time but there will be a focus on shutting Walsh down in every game he plays.
They tried to, got it wrong. Now the series is over.

Madge is a genius

soc123_au

Staff member
To be real for a minute, we don't actually know how he would have went. He got a tackle wrong and paid the price. Prior to that his couple of runs were quite good.

I don't think he should have been picked originally but I also don't think this will be his last chance. He will be back in league within a few years.
His run where he barreled Deardon was pretty good. It looked like a decent selection for a minute. I was fine with the send off, but those claiming it was intentional are off their heads. The only difference between Liam Martins bell ringer on Coates and this one was that Coates didn't duck into it, which is lucky or Coates would be most likely dead, Martin hit him like a scud missile.

Saxon

Bench
Interesting Sua'ali'i's response:

The Terrograph described his Instagram post as 'Classy'.
“Disappointed let my brothers, fam n state down. Blessed and honoured to put the blue jersey on. #311."
No mention whatsoever of smashing a fellow player in the head.

kurt faulk

Coach
His run where he barreled Deardon was pretty good. It looked like a decent selection for a minute. I was fine with the send off, but those claiming it was intentional are off their heads. The only difference between Liam Martins bell ringer on Coates and this one was that Coates didn't duck into it, which is lucky or Coates would be most likely dead, Martin hit him like a scud missile.

The difference was martin hit him in the midriff while suaalii hit him in the head with extreme force.

You want to make a big hit you make sure you hit the right spot. Slipping down a couple of inches didn't make him shoulder his head. Just aim lower.

blaza88z

Coach
To be real for a minute, we don't actually know how he would have went. He got a tackle wrong and paid the price. Prior to that his couple of runs were quite good.

I don't think he should have been picked originally but I also don't think this will be his last chance. He will be back in league within a few years.

Look forward to the full page telegraph spread about how he's back for justice, after knocking a player out senseless.

Danish

Referee
Interesting Sua'ali'i's response:

The Terrograph described his Instagram post as 'Classy'.
“Disappointed let my brothers, fam n state down. Blessed and honoured to put the blue jersey on. #311."
No mention whatsoever of smashing a fellow player in the head.

Why would a new south Welshman give even the slightest thought to the welfare of a Queenslander?

the hit should be given a statue. Guaranteed it’s the focus of 9s and the NRLs advertising for the rest of the series

Valheru

Coach
The difference was martin hit him in the midriff while suaalii hit him in the head with extreme force.

You want to make a big hit you make sure you hit the right spot. Slipping down a couple of inches didn't make him shoulder his head. Just aim lower.

Well it did actually because your shoulders are only a couple of inches from your head.... unless you're DCE

Latest posts