What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks should James Graham get?

How many weeks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stagger Lee

Bench
I think there is a good chance that you were high when you posted that.

In the middle of a fight, he decided to whisper in Billy's ear.

He should get 10 weeks extra just for bullshitting.

LOL - a few beers only :lol:

I'm sure that if he was whispering it wasn't sweet nothings ;-)

i think his defence is gonna centre around the fact that will chambers has actually pulled grahams head closer to slaters ear......i think he's gonna say he was giving slater a sledging right down his earhole,like he did to jason king the other week,and then will chambers has come over the top and pulled his head so tightly towards slaters ear that one of his teeth has caught slaters ear............thats absolutely plausible imo..

guess we'll see tomorrow

As roughyed said .... We'll see tomorrow.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Now that the dogs have plead not guilty, does anyone know if any medical confirmation that the mark on Slater's is actually a tooth mark? Seems odd that with a mouth guard that there is 1 mark as opposed to a row of teeth. Just saying it does leave it open without confirmation for debate.

Without a doubt it was a 'bite'. Slater would have felt it as a bite, he is a grub but he would not lie about it. I assume it would have taken a lot of force for Grahams teeth to leave that sort of mark through his mouth-guard but it has been well over 20 years since I last played rugby league and wore a mouth-guard so maybe they are a lot thinner these days?

Pierced Soul

First Grade
I stand to be corrected but my understanding is that if Slater doesn't appear then Graham gets off.

i think that used to be the case but i dont think that will pass anymore in todays society, especially when everyone minus dogs fans can see the merkin sunk his teeth in

Sphagnum

Coach
Some betting agencies were 15s into 3s about someone being bitten during the game.

It was inevitable

jonno_knights

Juniors
Without a doubt it was a 'bite'. Slater would have felt it as a bite, he is a grub but he would not lie about it. I assume it would have taken a lot of force for Grahams teeth to leave that sort of mark through his mouth-guard but it has been well over 20 years since I last played rugby league and wore a mouth-guard so maybe they are a lot thinner these days?

The ones the players usually wear are usually a lot smaller, but it was his bottom teeth that would have caused the damage. Mouthguard would have been at the back of the ear. A little more force and Billy would have had a pierced ear.

Nevcost

Juniors
I reckon he'll get 12 Weeks, the last time this occured the bloke got 8 weeks becuase he pleaded giulty and appologised. Graham has pleaded innocent so as a result will get a longer sentance by 25%, which will be 12 weeks if found guilty going by previous precedence.

jonno_knights

Juniors
I reckon he'll get 12 Weeks, the last time this occured the bloke got 8 weeks becuase he pleaded giulty and appologised. Graham has pleaded innocent so as a result will get a longer sentance by 25%, which will be 12 weeks if found guilty going by previous precedence.

This post is wrong on so many levels! haha

Nevcost

Juniors
it should be at least 10 weeks (maths isn't my strong suit), Brad Morrin got 8 because he pleaded guilty and apologised for bitting Timana Tahu a few years ago.

I think there is a good chance that you were high when you posted that.

In the middle of a fight, he decided to whisper in Billy's ear.

He should get 10 weeks extra just for bullshitting.

But that's exactly what he has done twice this season, in two fights he's got up close and "whispered" in his opponents ear

You make it sound like it's something people don't do, when he's already proven to have done it twice

:lol::lol:

10 weeks is too soft for me, I'd hope he gets a whole year. I mean I wouldn't because I think Graham is good for the game, but the NRL needs to show they're not going to allow that sort of thing.

jc155776

Coach
Will be given 12 and the merkin will only miss 8 because they will count the internationals and trials.

Latest posts