What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks should James Graham get?

How many weeks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Competitive NRL games should be the only thing that counts. f**k trials. Regular 1st graders don't even want to play them

Kilkenny

Coach
Shame in many respects because James Graham was outstanding this season and I don't like the Dogs. Hard to argue to length of the suspension but again the issue is consistency. As we have seen some have gotten off scott free on technicalities and other have been handed suspensions which were ridiculous ie Travis Burns. I sorta feel sorry for Graham given it was a brain explosion, one off incident. There are serial offenders in the NRL like Steve Matai who despite many indiscretions walks away with one to two week suspensions for taking blokes heads off. Biting is not a good look and needs to be rubbed out, but it's a shame in many respects.

Evenflow

Bench
Who do you support? If it's not Melbourne, let's hope your team makes the GF before you talk:shock:

I hope the Bulldogs don't play the purple F****ts in Mackay next season... Keep it at ANZ, it'll get 30K.

Have a f**king sook mate. No doubt you're also over at the kennel bitching and moaning with all those deluded fools who actually think he didn't deliberately bite him :crazy:

Though go ahead and knock yourself out, you spend your off season stewing over our next next encounter and we'll just watch the GF over and over again.

big country

Juniors
As soon as the dumb f**kwit filthy dog of a club plead not guilty I knew they'd throw the book at em.........no?:cool:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Who do you support? If it's not Melbourne, let's hope your team makes the GF before you talk:shock:

I hope the Bulldogs don't play the purple F****ts in Mackay next season... Keep it at ANZ, it'll get 30K.

Nice. Nice.

You're fired up mate. Go get em. Crush. Kill. Destroy. Murder. Death. Kill.

It must hurt like balls to lose the GF so comprehensively and then have a dirty merkin suspended for biting in said GF, while the bloke he bit scored one try, saved another and was on the winning team.

Cannot wait until we play you guys next year... Hope the boys put Billy Bitch Slater in a body bag!!!

Marty Tapau will cover for Graham well + Williams... When Graham comes back, he'll be bigger and better then before!!! Bring On The Mexicans next season, hopefully they'll get more then 8K to the GF rematch down there.

+ Bulldogs start organising a few more trials LOL

Settle down mate...take chill pill. The season is over...the rematch will happen.

Storm won..get over it.

winnyason

Juniors
by the way dickhead dogs fans, this year a fluke remember hayne 09, well this was barba 12. You won't be back.

Kilkenny

Coach
Exactly what that dog act deserved.

Fine, as long as the benchmark has been set and similar acts attract similar penalties.

Having said that how many on field biting allegations end up in the hands of the judiciary. Not many because the on field complainant doesn't follow thru with there complaint and there is not the explicit video evidence which existed in this case.

I am not condoining the act but it surely highlights the issue of the inconsistency surrounding judiciary system.

For mine we need to get rid of the grading, loadings system and refer all 'offences' to a 'judiciary' to adjidicate on guilt or innocence and administer punishment based on the offence and past history. A justice system based on such principles would at least see serial offenders such as Steve Matai rubbed out for more than one week each time he commits an offence.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Shame in many respects because James Graham was outstanding this season and I don't like the Dogs.

He's a good forward, I always rated him since the World Cup, but I think it was the right sentence 12 weeks, cant argue with that.

Hope that'll teach him, also for pleading not guilty.

The Eagle

Juniors
What a load of f**king shit, Matai didn't get to use tests when selected by Kearney a few years ago why should this dog be allowed to

Anti-Manly germs at the judiciary

lockyno1

Post Whore
Probably about right but I would have preferred the two trials not counting, no issue with tests counting but trials for a long suspension is beyond ridiculous.