What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks will Gallen get?

How many weeks for Gallen?

• Total voters

Someone

Bench
last year Cronk nails a 41m field goal to win it for the maroons, literally after the next origin game hes a myth at origin level?

lol, shutup.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
ironic cause every time NSW whinge the picture of crying baby's come out..

7 in a row and barely a decision against them in that period and they manage to f**king whinge. let the footy do the talking.

Pretty sure "7 in a row" indicates that they did

tumbidragon

First Grade
Nate Myles should just extend the olive branch to Gallen and move on.............

PeterFinger.gif
:lol:

Big Pete

Referee
I've let you know a few times now that I've not seen nor was even aware of any tackle from Shillington, yet you choose to ignore. But again, it just seems like you're being a bit sensitive. In reality, either side complaining about a grubby act could have a counterpoint of a similar grubby act put against it that wasn't complained about by said side.

Case in point - I bet you took issue with Wolfman copping Thurston's boot to the face a few years ago, however I guarantee you didn't complain about Luke O'Donnell getting away with head-butting and jumper punching Dave Taylor while Monaghan held him from behind.

Or the Tate punch which Blues fans are whinging about was preceded by a blatant cheap and high shot from Grant prior to the tackle.

[youtube]?v=oin--OkeEDQ[/youtube]

Anybody notice Gallen's effort against a man actually looking to return serve? :lol:

Last edited:

shaggs

Coach
I'd like to see Ben Ross put a few on you, Shaggs. It was poetic justice that Tallis" club the Broncos finished that season with eight straight losses, the final one at the same ground against the eventual premiers. Tallis should have been sent off and rubbed out for half the season, the Broncos should have lost the game and not even made 8th spot that year.

You, Shaggs might enjoy the WCW wrestling.

No I actually prefer the athleticism of WWE. Guys like John Cena and rey mysterio.

And for your info I have known Ben for million years, so get back in your box and talk about something you know. Like flies or something

aqua_duck

Coach
Or the Tate punch which Blues fans are whinging about was preceded by a blatant cheap and high shot from Grant prior to the tackle.

[youtube]?v=oin--OkeEDQ[/youtube]

Anybody notice Gallen's effort against a man actually looking to return serve? :lol:

Pretty sure Tim Grant was at home in his lounge room during that brawl

Big Pete

Referee
That wasn't him smashing Tate in the head and then giving him an elbow facial.

Look again aqua, who is #8 for the Blues?

the Lock8

Juniors
So if the square up comes in game 2, and Gallen ends up in a coma, I take it that that will be OK by all nsw supporters.

Frailty

First Grade
I love the people saying 'two punches and still standing)... Watch the replay, after the second he is dazed and heels over - then the maroons come to his rescue.

hutch

First Grade
So if the square up comes in game 2, and Gallen ends up in a coma, I take it that that will be OK by all nsw supporters.

Gallen hitting myles is the square up for that dogs continued thuggery over the last few years of origin.

shaggs

Coach
Yep. As long as its from in front and one on one.

Standard Queensland will be 3rd or 4th in from the blindside or cam smith will choke him out whilst slater has him in an ankle lock.

Meth

Staff member
Gallen obviously rolled the dice in this encounter. If he gets sent to the bin and QLD captalise, the eggs on his face. But he stayed on the field and NSW lifted. He wins.

If there's consistency in the way that incidents from Origin and incidents from the NRL are dealt with at the judiciary, he'd be lucky to play in Origin 2. But I don't think there is and I'm happy enough with that I suppose. He'll get 1 week. He probably needs the rest anyway.

Good stuff really.

Maroon4life

Juniors
Gallen obviously rolled the dice in this encounter. If he gets sent to the bin and QLD captalise, the eggs on his face. But he stayed on the field and NSW lifted. He wins.

If there's consistency in the way that incidents from Origin and incidents from the NRL are dealt with at the judiciary, he'd be lucky to play in Origin 2. But I don't think there is and I'm happy enough with that I suppose. He'll get 1 week. He probably needs the rest anyway.

Good stuff really.

Yeah, he knew what time it was and took a chance. A penalty 60m out with 30 seconds to go does nothing for qld. Bias aside he deserved 10 in the bin. I guess the refs were leaving the door open for qld to square up, had they done so qld fans wouldnt be blowing up, the qld team does need to harden the f**k up.

Latest posts