What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks will Gallen get?

How many weeks for Gallen?

• Total voters

Meth

Staff member
Yeah, he knew what time it was and took a chance. A penalty 60m out with 30 seconds to go does nothing for qld. Bias aside he deserved 10 in the bin. I guess the refs were leaving the door open for qld to square up, had they done so qld fans wouldnt be blowing up, the qld team does need to harden the f**k up.

The beautiful thing about it really is that is was so premeditated. And he got away with it.

It only could have been better if it was Bird, not Gallen.

sponsors and millions of casual viewers that a showcase like Origin draws will be potentially turned away by it.

By my reckoning, there isn't a rugby league moment in the last 10 years that has been as popular as this one. In less than 24 hours it's amassed almost 200,000 views on youtube. Casual viewers love it, that's why they watch origin you numpty. There's a reason millions of casual viewers watch Origin but millions of casual viewers don't tune in to watch the Eels play the Dragons.

As for sponsors lol... again my guess would be that state of origin receives some of the best sponsorship in the game. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm a traditionalist and purist.

Give Gallen a week for the swinging arm.

The fight, meh, call it ugly and all that by it puts bums on seats and thats what matters.

A little dust up now and then is healthy for the game. Once you make it all sterile, people abandon it quickly. Fans want to see some passion in footy, if that means the occasional blue, then so be it.

Don't like it? Go watch Union.

Myles has a very dubious technique, leading with his head. I'm not going to say its intentional because I can't seriously know, but if he continues to do it and not address it, then players and fans are going to assume it is intentional.

It just looks dopey and it's risky to the bloke he's tackling as well as to himself.

What the "oh my god rugby league is full of bogans and nobody will play our sport because of violence" don't tell you is that fights happen aplenty in union and it does them no harm.

Have you ever watched French rugby? There's an all-in brawl every second game. Then again the French media isn't filled with scummy merkins who want to destroy the sport as happens in Australia. In parts of Europe where rugby is rapidly growing to be a credible and popular sport (think Georgia) fighting happens often and is a big drawing point.

Someone

Bench
hope gallen vs tallis banter will be youtubed.

wanna see what that hypocritical merkin tallis had to say about it. f**king sooks.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
hope gallen vs tallis banter will be youtubed.

wanna see what that hypocritical merkin tallis had to say about it. f**king sooks.

Called Gallen out on the swinging arm as he had conveniently forgotten to mention in his side of the story. Gallen denied it, then Tallis lost his train of thought trying to contain his blind rage.

Sook.

Someone

Bench
Called Gallen out on the swinging arm as he had conveniently forgotten to mention in his side of the story. Gallen denied it, then Tallis lost his train of thought trying to contain his blind rage.

Sook.

Of course Gallen is going to deny the swinging arm, what did tallis expect.

Gallen was probably lucky not to sit out 2 weeks for his swinging arm, but gee the outrage over the punches being thrown is just f**king hysterical.

Happens to a Parramatta player in r9, no one cares...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
People have somehow forgotten last year's punch from Tate which was worse and didnt even get penalised I dont think.

Is this the same Tallis who did this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fv1sWzIM6I (punching a player with his arms by his side lmao)

Or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKFP10NBcQQ (punching a young Ben Ross who didn't even want to fight him and was trying to get away from Tallis)

This the same Tallis?

751381-gorden-tallis-state-of-origin.jpg

Was kinda hoping that Gallen was in the mood to become the greatest of all time by walking across the table and cracking Gordo in the face. fxxking grub

Latest posts