What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks will Gallen get?

How many weeks for Gallen?

• Total voters

>Paul Gallen.

The biggest feline to have roamed the earth.

2wf5r93.jpg

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Also being a bit of a dirty player is a good thing. Every side needs an enforcer or two. Papalii was applauded for putting Gallen off his game and he did it by hitting him a bit late a few times. Just part of the game. Its hilarious at how soft queenslanders have become.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
geez, I've never heard so much f**king whinging from a team who lost since I've been following Rugby League.

Its all over FB, Twitter now its infecting LU.

Queensland lost, harden up and deal with it, it wont be the last time.

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
Be careful. Apparently it's OK to attack a players head and then punch a him unexpectedly twice in the head and receive sympathy and praise. Judging by all the Pro-Gallen BS at the moment.

BennyV

Referee
This is a bag example for kids. This weekend in the juniors, we will see kids going home and putting up ridiculous whingey threads about opposition players being hypocritical. Dazzat is a poor role model and this behaviour needs to be stamped out of our game...

blaza88z

Coach
geez, I've never heard so much f**king whinging from a team who lost since I've been following Rugby League.

Its all over FB, Twitter now its infecting LU.

Queensland lost, harden up and deal with it, it wont be the last time.

I heard a bit of whinging when Papali reneged on the Eels

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
Unbelievable all this Pro-Gallen B#llsh%t! NSW were the better team on the night. No doubt about it.

But, how the f%ck does this grub get so much sympathy and support for such a dog act (while being the supposed 'çaptain' ) is beyond me......

Garbler

Juniors
Unbelievable all this Pro-Gallen B#llsh%t! NSW were the better team on the night. No doubt about it.

But, how the f%ck does this grub get so much sympathy and support for such a dog act (while being the supposed 'çaptain' ) is beyond me......

QFT

Lewis, Ferguson, Maloney & even Hayne deserve all the praise these keyboard warriors are heaping on a piss poor excuse of captain in Gallen.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade

I love the fact that he used a swinging arm deliberately, landed two punches and still had the chip on his shoulder to have a whinge to the ref about things that supposedly happened years ago... What happened to leaving things on the pitch Gal?

He's an embarrassment to the game but some NSW fans have been so comprehensibly man-shamed by losing for seven years in a row that they will rally behind a chippy thug because they have nothing else.

That the DT is supporting him says it all really.

shaggs

Coach
State of origin was 36 hours ago. Move on. Very few people give a shit anymore.

Focus on your own team. Just In case you weren't sure there is footy on tonight and the next three days.

betcats

Referee

Shut up you girl, origin isn't for you.

He could smack Cameron Smith over the back of his head with a golf club and still get support from NSW.

State of origin was 36 hours ago. Move on. Very few people give a shit anymore.

Focus on your own team. Just In case you weren't sure there is footy on tonight and the next three days.

Oh really. Is there footy on tonight and the next three days?

Latest posts