What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks will Gallen get?

How many weeks for Gallen?

• Total voters

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'm just loving all this QLD whinging.

There didn't seem to be that much just after the game but now it's building and building into a giant tantrum.

Eat a d*ck QLD :lol:

BennyV

Referee
Unbelievable all this Pro-Gallen B#llsh%t! NSW were the better team on the night. No doubt about it.

But, how the f%ck does this grub get so much sympathy and support for such a dog act (while being the supposed 'çaptain' ) is beyond me......

Lol yeah, Queensland only back true angels, like Sam 'Thirdman' Thaiday, Billy 'Karate Kid' Slater, Cameron 'Grapple' Smith, Brent 'Punchontheground' Tate and Justin 'Idontevenneedanickname' Hodges...these are the real clean warriors, right?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He also run for almost 200m he did great outside the punches. We pumped Queensland up front. Fergo hit the ball up better than shillington

chrisD

Coach
I love the fact that he used a swinging arm deliberately, landed two punches and still had the chip on his shoulder to have a whinge to the ref about things that supposedly happened years ago... What happened to leaving things on the pitch Gal?

He's an embarrassment to the game but some NSW fans have been so comprehensibly man-shamed by losing for seven years in a row that they will rally behind a chippy thug because they have nothing else.

That the DT is supporting him says it all really.

You seem upset.

blaza88z

Coach
I'm just loving all this QLD whinging.

There didn't seem to be that much just after the game but now it's building and building into a giant tantrum.

Eat a d*ck QLD :lol:

you obviously weren't watching Facebook, my facebook wall went nuts the minute my mates realized Gallen wasn't getting sent off

isaiah

Bench
It's almost like qlders deny Myles asked for it.
The dog was head butting blokes!
Has history of doing it.
He can bullshit all he likes.. it was deliberate and looks it.

Whatever happens in game 2 won't mean shit because game 3 is back here
and the crowd will frothing at the gash for blood.

The maroons know it too.
the antithesis of this. tallis' point on the footy show was gallen wasn't owning up to the swinging arm on a man held by two already. if gallen as captain was 'standing up for his players' as johns said in commentary, then own it, dont back away like creagh. man up, blues!

Be careful. Apparently it's OK to attack a players head and then punch a him unexpectedly twice in the head and receive sympathy and praise. Judging by all the Pro-Gallen BS at the moment.

The swinging arm was a dogshot but then they shaped up. Someone has to throw the first one you soft hunt

baby_dummy.jpg
balls1.jpg

Soft-Toys.jpg

Last edited:

Danish

Referee
I fear that the tsunami of tears that will engulf queensland when we win this series is going to wind up costing the rest of the nation another tax levy

Gallen was really imature once upon a time, not saying he's completely taken that out of his game but he has really changed from those incidents that happened 3 plus years ago. I'll agree, what he did to Laffrancie was just awful, they should have locked him up and thrown away the keys for that sh1z and a lot of those other incidents hold against him as well. But honestly Nate Myles is no different, he's worse actually. He's a little b@stard who goes around being the the third man into a tackle and continously leading with his head or elbow. See in game 3 last year when he smashed Farrah's face with an elbow? not to mention his little cristiano ronaldo play on Jarryd Hayne earlier on. The guy is a grub, only difference is, he gets away with it and Gallen doesn't. What Gallen did really sent Myles a message - we're not gonna take that sh!t anymore and funnily enough he was quieter after that. And also I find it ironic how someone like Mick Crocker says that Gallen is a dirty player, that's like the devil complaining about someone stealing.