What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks will Gallen get?

How many weeks for Gallen?

• Total voters

hellteam

First Grade
Haven't read the whole thread, but I have a question - did Gallen get suspended for the tackle or the fight? I thought the tackle was worse.

chrisD

Coach
Someone with photoshop skills needs to take to the megamind characters.

Attachments

• Megamind1.jpg
    Megamind1.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 6

Someone

Bench
Gallen was suspended for the swinging arm, deservedly so.

People have gotten so far caught up in the outrage they dont know which f**king day it is.

beave

Coach
I was thinking the same thing, I was sure as shit the suspension was for the swinging arm and not the donnybrook???????

Big Pete

Referee
Turn it up Pete. Gal squares up to Tate and loses his balance throwing one. Good on Tate for throwing some back though, makes Myles look soft as shit

Hardly the weak effort you're inferring though is it

The way he launched himself at Tate and lost his balance like a complete amateur was the only inference I was making.

Comical stuff, especially from the new 'chief' enforcer.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
The way he launched himself at Tate and lost his balance like a complete amateur was the only inference I was making.

Comical stuff, especially from the new 'chief' enforcer.

Can you imagine with the size of Myles head and if he had Tates chin..now there's a target no one could miss.......

Slammin

Juniors
Hilarious that with all them free shots Gal didn't even phase Myles. On that alone this should be no harm no foul time to move on to Game II.

Equating youtube views to approval and is bit of a stretch but anyway I did say after that I thought it could increase viewers for the next game as everyone outside of NSW will tune in to see whether Gallen get his comeuppance. Numpty.

Yes, god forbid people use actual data to show that fighting is good for viewership.

It's 2013, Youtube is a fair enough measure of peoples tastes and interests. Combined with sell-out crowds and huge tv viewership around the world I think that it's safe to say fighting doesn't hurt origin

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
The last 2 days has easily surpassed the last 7 series for pure butthurt whinging.

2006-2013
change-pool-pressure-gauge-800x800.jpg

Since 05/06/2013
pressure-gauge-stress-breaking-point.jpg

:lol: Exactly. And the people calling for Thurston and Inglis to get dropped after Wednesday nights' game has been amusing too...

:lol:

You guys keep telling yourselves that if it helps ease the pain of the last 7 (possibly 8) years, but you're not fooling anyone else.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
The fact that this thread has reached 37 pages after just one game says otherwise...

How many pages did the whinging thread about the Hodges try get to last year? Besides, when just about every thread on this site is subjected to the mindless dreck that spews forth from amadaca, there's every chance a thread about accounting is going to go for 30+ pages.

BTW, you should change your settings to view more posts per page. I'm only showing 12 pages for this thread. Makes it easier to read threads without having to load new pages as much.

Last edited:

Amadaca

Juniors
How many pages did the whinging thread about the Hodges try get to last year? Besides, when just about every thread on this site is subjected to the mindless dreck that spews forth from amadaca, there's every chance a thread about accounting is going to go for 30+ pages.

BTW, you should change your settings to view more posts per page. I'm only showing 12 pages for this thread. Makes it easier to read threads without having to load new pages as much.

Load new pages as often, Frank.

I can just hear Hawkeye's voice every time I type your name :lol:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Load new pages as often, Frank.

I can just hear Hawkeye's voice every time I type your name :lol:

I don't know what's more laughable. The fact that you think you're among the top 6 users of the English language in this country, or that you can't make the obvious connection with my username.

Top shelf, Nikos. Bunniesman has some serious catching up to do.

Snappello

Juniors
Gallen was suspended for the swinging arm, deservedly so.

People have gotten so far caught up in the outrage they dont know which f**king day it is.

Yet Gall himself tells the story he was suspended for the fight. Article on news.com.au written by himself.

I wonder if he's telling the story to draw attention away from the swinging arm, the dirtier act? Would love a link to prove what the suspension was for. Anyone?

drago brelli

Bench
Gallen has been suspended now they must speak to Myles about his leading with head activities. What Gallen did and what Myles did and has done in the past must stop. Some of the stuff that is ignored in some of these Origin matches are not in the spirit of the game. League is being seen as a game played by thugs.

hellteam

First Grade
It Was A Striking Charge, Usually High Tackles Are Graded Careless And Reckless. So I Assumed It Was For The Fight.Which Really Makes Me Wonder How He Got Away With The Tackle.

Sorry About The Capitals In Front Of Every Word, for Some Reason It Does It Automatically On My Phone And I Can't Change It

Latest posts