What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much are the Dragons gonna smash us by?

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think that has been our problem, we need this thread to start ASAP :crazy:

desperate times call for desperate measures :sarcasm:

Swiftstylez

Bench
I don't even want to know. I hope things can turn around, but that's all the Eels have been about the last decade. Hope. Usually in the form of false.

Gronk

Staff member
The Rorters overwhelmed us with enthusiasm. They didn't execute all that well (save that lovely chip kick try). This game is all about turning up to play.

If we turn up on Friday. If we plug the leaks and get/keep 50% of the ball we are still in with a show.

Ladmate

Bench
I hate the dragons and Parra is my second-fav team but I say Dragons by 18 of eels dont turn up to play. Dragons attack is woeful.

grandorient

Bench
It won't be like that Guys,

You all know and remember the tremendous matches played by the two clubs. (OK forget ANZ last year)

There is a certain spirit between us that usually translates to a great game. OK, I think the Dragons will win, but I don't believe for a moment it will be a thrashing. I can see a great contest, especially after the Roosters game and Saints will have to work hard for their points.

My wife is a Parra supporter and we are looking forward to being down there next week.

The main thing is, don't give up hope. Parra is a great club and will bounce back. Saints sort of did it last year, you guys will go OK as the season progressers.

GO

ps don't give up hope on Finch, he will come good. All the best Guys.

Binga

Juniors
I hate the dragons and Parra is my second-fav team but I say Dragons by 18 of eels dont turn up to play. Dragons attack is woeful.

Round 10 and 11 Times
Views: 895
Posted By Ladmate
icon1.gif
Re: Round 10 and 11 Times

God I hate Parramatta, what did they do to get FTA games. And Cowboy fans stop whinging. Everyone gets MNF.

Last edited:

CrazyEel

Bench
Argh, I still live in hope they may turn it around with a few positive team changes.

Mind you I've been saying that for 22 years now LOL :lol:

Kiki

First Grade
im a dragons fan but i hope it's not too brutal coz i quite like parra!

Fee

Juniors
I am sooo hoping:pray:that we can turn it around, so I think it can be a close game , just waiting to see who is picked in the team , then I will post again.

bmwpower

Juniors
parra are our bogey team. they always seem to play good against the saints. i wont be suprised if parra win. dragons seem to beat the inform teams, but lose to the out of form teams

Latest posts