What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much will it hurt at the end

roboshark

Coach
with the losses this year...

gold coast...try towards end got us
souths...we were pathetic
tigers.....threw it away
knights....they were a bits and pieces team and we were a joke

3 out of 4 losses really hurt imo..... they make the big difference at end of the year i reckon...games we should of won

Stonecutter

First Grade
The life of a Cronulla supporter is a tough gig. I'm just happy i'm not 70 otherwise I would be in hospital with chronic losers syndrome.

jc155776

Coach
but the 26-0 win against a pathetic raiders side is creidble??

Lets be honest here. Dykes is not the magic answer.

We missed him tonight for sure.

We needed TWO real playmakers out there tonight.

We didnt. People can say shovel the ball to Seymour but lets face it he is second rate.

Jono Russell

Bench
I don't agree. Our team is so much better then the past few years.

Last year we would have lost this game by 30. This year we played right till the end. Bar the Rabbits game, we have looked like winning every single one of our games. When we click we put 30 on teams and when we dont we only loose by a few points.

Ricky has the team well drilled and we will only improve through the season.

Results wise it is comparable to last year. Too many close games that we end up being on the wrong end of the result.

We are certainly a better team than last year but still lack that killer punch/ creativity and it is costing us big time.

roboshark

Coach
wins against...

panthers....they were ordinary
dragons...they were a rabble ( we went ok)
raiders....couldnt score a point in 36 mins

nothing to get excited about.........matthew johns please read

Weaponhead

Coach
Our inability to show any execution is killing us. We should have won all three against Titans, Tigers and Knights but let them go because we have no composure in attack. Look up mediocre in the dictionary and you will see the team photo of the '07 Sharks. The fact that the standard of this years comp is low is an even bigger indictment on how average a team we are.

Quigs

Immortal
somethingwithjohn said:
Other then Cowboys,Manly and Storm every team has been very ordinary this year

John me little chin wag....

That is exactly why the Sharks should be nailing victories week in and week out especially at this very important time of the season.

These losses will come back and snap us on the arse come September.. and in September I hope we are in the top four, because if we are 6th, 7th and 8th then some in here will call it a good year.

Me - I am totally f**k and sick and tired of trying to scrap into the eight and meant to be excited. The word imposters keeps coming back to me....

Cheers
Declared idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

cb4

First Grade
time to invest in a proper half back then... anyone got paul deacons number in the super league

spider

Coach
cb4 said:
time to invest in a proper half back then... anyone got paul deacons number in the super league

as a matter of fact yes

663 * 86 7446

mobile is preferred

Our results are better then last season, ricky has the defense much better, it will take time, Ricky said it would take couple of years of rebuilding, have a look already 7 players in city v country, not a bad effort

Latest posts