What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How sh!t is Jerome Ropati

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Seriously, this guy sucks!

The Warriors should get a salary cap dispensation, for employing a genius on their playing staff.

You should all be thanking the Warriors, for taking on this heavy burden, and sparing you all from having this f**ktard in your team.

vvvrulz

Coach
Absolutely, compounded with the fact that he keeps Inu off the side. I get a nasty feeling though that his non-performance will not be mentioned by anyone in the Warriors camp and he'll quietly carry on.

He's played almost no football in the last couple of years and it shows. He might come good, but after that much time out sometimes they just dont come back as good. It's also harder to find your way back when the rest of the team is playing like leppers. I don't think anyone can really say they are performing well, or even adequately, at the moment. And it's mostly simple stuff like handling and one on one tackling that is killing them. They often start slow and then come good but I don't see any brilliant form arriving in the next couple of weeks and the season might slip away before it does.

Dr_Deez

Juniors
I couldn't understand Ropati being in the main squad, but after the game against the Titans I was willing to see what would come off it, but after last night he has to go back to Vulcans and Inu should be bought in for sure. Interesting reading today that the Warriors are after Jamie Lyon for next season.......

Kong

Juniors
Ropati was good in 2010, hasn't played much since. Soon he will regain the form that seen him play a role in some of the Warriors and Kiwis biggest victories.

Getting stuck in no man's land doesn't help. Maybe Bluey needs to tell him to stop jumpting out of the line because he's just not good enough to get it right most of the time.

sputneek

Juniors
Every time I see Ropati play I keep thinking "oh he's a young junior cementing his first grade spot" and then I see he's play triple digit games or something and I'm shocked.