What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Soft

dannyboy

Juniors
The powers that be have taken pity on the Mighty Cocks and given them Souths & Manly in the first 2 weeks. Trying to help restore their confidence after this years GF no doubt

antonius

Coach
Knights first home game.

Round 6 v's Goosters...can't wait 20,000 Novacastrians love it!!! 8)

Chook

First Grade
antonius said:
Knights first home game.

That'll be 40,000 if they count the heads!

Chook.

antonius

Coach
Chook said:
antonius said:
Knights first home game.

Chook.

Why's that Chook? you bringing your 20,000 cardboard cut-out crowd along with you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hope it doesn't rain!!!

Chook

First Grade
antonius said:
Chook said:
antonius said:
Knights first home game.

Chook.

Why's that Chook? you bringing your 20,000 cardboard cut-out crowd along with you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hope it doesn't rain!!!

What's the matter antonius, nervous at the prospect of playing the side that owns your little one man band? Don't blame you. It'd hard seeing your side bashed out of the finals year after year by the same side :lol:

Chook.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Chook said:
antonius said:
Chook said:
antonius said:
Knights first home game.

Chook.

What's the matter antonius, nervous at the prospect of playing the side that owns your little one man band? Don't blame you. It'd hard seeing your side bashed out of the finals year after year by the same side :lol:

Chook.

It would be harder only winning one grand final over the last 28 years.

Chook

First Grade
Bring it home Knights said:
Chook said:
antonius said:
Chook said:
antonius said:
Knights first home game.

Chook.

Chook.

It would be harder only winning one grand final over the last 28 years.

Two things naught supporters need to worry about, bargearse doesn't get injured and you don't meet us in the finals. If either of those two happen everyone knows you're goooooooooooooone!

Chook.

antonius

Coach
Chook said:

Chook.

Nervous? not at all, can't wait for the game.
Remind me again 2001, Knights v Chooks Marathon stadium, or did that slip the old memory banks Chook? One man band you say. I'd suggest you check the stats before you of all people start talking one man bands! :lol: :lol: :lol: By the way found that lost premiership yet? you know the one the cat ran away with. ;-)

rastus

Juniors
dannyboy said:
The powers that be have taken pity on the Mighty Cocks and given them Souths & Manly in the first 2 weeks. Trying to help restore their confidence after this years GF no doubt

If they wanted to do a proper job of it they would have thrown in the sharks as well

dannyboy said:

If the NRL wanted to give us an easy start they would've had us playing Cronulla at Shark Park.

Unknown Pleasures said:
oh i see a bandwagon coming along, better jump on.
everyone seems to be a panthers fan these days dont they????
\
Yeah thats right! Even Rooster Cogbun is slowly turning............... :lol: :lol:

Moffo

Referee
Cogburn?? haha....i think the man is off picking his sour grapes :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Pantherjim.

Referee
Unknown Pleasures said:
oh i see a bandwagon coming along, better jump on.
everyone seems to be a panthers fan these days dont they????

And Obviously you're not U.P.?

Pantherjim.

The funny part of it is that every year the Roosters are a genuine premiership threat, clubs like Penrith as a general rule are very ordinary. They jagged a premiership but once again they will slide down the ladder back to mediocrity. I am very confident that Penrith will bomb in 2004 and I'll be very surprised if they make the 8! The stupid Penrith supporters will jump up and down trying to comprehend how big bad Rooster Cogburn could state such an horrendous thing but I'll guarantee that these same intellectually challenged cretins will all be hiding once June/July comes around and the Penrith Panthers are languishing in 10th spot. No doubt the outraged penrith fans will copy and paste my prediction, hoping that they can show it triumphantly later in the season but I'm confident that it won't see the light of day again unless of course I post it ! ;-)

Latest posts