What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How well will Brisbane do in 2012 ?

Where will Brisbane finish ?

• 1st-4th

Votes: 22 14.6%
  • 5th-8th

Votes: 71 47.0%
  • 9th-12th

Votes: 48 31.8%
  • 13th-16th

Votes: 10 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DoggiesBro

Juniors
3 years ago, now Hannant is back and its the best pack the club has had in some time.

Why let somone's opinion on a forum no less rile you up :lol:

Cause he is blowing up that 3-4 people (not including me) are giving him stick about his biased eyes for the Broncos.

I acctually think they will go ok, just don't think they will deal with the loss of Lockyer in time to make the 8 this year.

blaza88z

Coach
haha it's a forum, all people are good for is giving stick, i'm use to it and I have just as much fun giving it back

I learnt a long time ago you can't take this place seriously, people act like big tough guys but in reality they're little pissants

DoggiesBro

Juniors
haha it's a forum, all people are good for is giving stick, i'm use to it and I have just as much fun giving it back

I learnt a long time ago you can't take this place seriously, people act like big tough guys but in reality they're little pissants

Well said, this place is full of them.

Card Shark

Immortal
The Broncos always seem to produce superstars to replace another just gone although Lockyer may be different. I thought they'd struggle last year but they didn't & this year will be similar, so I say 5th.

Redback71

First Grade
No lockyer!!!:( Enough send. with the retirement of this Immortal the juggernaut that was the Broncos is DEAD. Petro could help to stabilise this club while they rebuild. That being said they have a lot of good young tallant, but was is it a case of lockyer just making them look good, the way Andrew Johns use to. Only time will tell.

for me no finals this year. at best 10th worst there first spoon

simon says

First Grade
Broncos pack and reserves are as good as any in the comp imo.6,7,9 is their weakness.

Id say top eight but not threatening for the comp.

busterc

Juniors
1st this year beating the Titans in the grand final. Best pack in the comp, international backline, and more freedom given to 1,6,7,9 now they're not worried about stepping on Lockyers toes.

Hutty1986

Immortal
1st this year beating the Titans in the grand final. Best pack in the comp, international backline, and more freedom given to 1,6,7,9 now they're not worried about stepping on Lockyers toes.

Trying to keep afloat without him you mean ;-)

Stiffy Rogers

Juniors
Broncos almost have an amazing roster. What a forward pack with incredible depth. They will just keep coming at you. They have backs that can hurt you from 1 through 5 (apart from Copley). It may be enough to be honest, but I don't think Wallace is quite up to the task. Without the guidance and calm of Lockyer I think the Broncos will lose a few close games. Can't imagine where they will finish at this point. They have too many great players not to finish in the top 8 but perhaps not good enough in the halves to finish in the top 4???

blaza88z

Coach
haha it's funny, all those anti-broncos people "OMG U GUIZ DONT HAV D LOCKYER HOW U EVA GUNNA WINZ??!?!?!"