What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will souths go without Reynolds?

Bench
Good news after Graham tried to end his career and gave him a spray while he was down injured

Ben Lowe on Thurston was worse than Graham's one on Reynolds,but I am sure the judiciary will find a way out for him.

ram raid

Bench
Ben Lowe on Thurston was worse than Graham's one on Reynolds,but I am sure the judiciary will find a way out for him.

You can't be serious! Lowe was just standing there and Thurston jumped two feet in the air and fly-kicked him.

Card Shark

Immortal
Take Thurston out of their side and then they lose.

Probably don't score a point ;-)

Had to laugh in his MOM acceptance speech, he said it was a team effort - good of him to say that but they would really struggle without him.

No wonder he is targeted so much.

Cowboys rely on him more than any other team does on any single player.

shaggs

Coach
Haha BM. Have you ever been to Redfern??

Seriously though any team who is led around by a half like of the calibre of Reynolds will struggle to adjust. Souths have enough good players to win more games while he is out. Just keep Stewart out of the six.

BranVan3000

Coach
I think our losses without Reynolds has shown he is our MVP. We have won plenty without GI, Luke, Sutton or any forward or back. But we've lost 3 for 3 without Reynolds

I expect we will learn and adjust in the weeks to come though. But we really hurt without his structure, kicking and defensive leadership

DiegoNT

First Grade
I think our losses without Reynolds has shown he is our MVP. We have won plenty without GI, Luke, Sutton or any forward or back. But we've lost 3 for 3 without Reynolds

I expect we will learn and adjust in the weeks to come though. But we really hurt without his structure, kicking and defensive leadership

Reynolds has been underrated by other teams fans (and even some rabbitohs fans). He brings so much to the rabbitohs but because he doesn't have a great running game like Thurston, DCE or even Pearce people thinks his useless. If you had to compare him to any halfback it have to be cooper cronk

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
Reyonolds is obviously very important to them, he is well on his way to being a Souffs legend. All he has to do is beat the piss out of a young woman and his is there! Or maybe he should anal rape someone...

harboo

Juniors
Reyonolds is obviously very important to them, he is well on his way to being a Souffs legend. All he has to do is beat the piss out of a young woman and his is there! Or maybe he should anal rape someone...

What a lovely person you must be you must have had a lovely childhood upbringing.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Missed his kicking meters badly on Monday night. Coote continually catching it near his 30 and getting it to the 40 or near It for first tackle was just killing them. kept getting attacking kicks in and trapping souths in their own 10 and just suffocated them. got the mandatory piggy backs down the field to try and get them out of trouble but couldn't capitalize.

If the same happens this week they are up against two even more potent kick returners with room to move in Gordon and Holmes then they can find themselves stuck in their own half again (pending on how much the refs decide to bail them out of trouble)

POPEYE

Coach
Take Thurston out of their side and then they lose.

That's unfair to the Cowboys, just put Sam Burgess, Te'o and Walker back in the team and Souths might beat them, even though they are far and away a better side than any year I can remember. The question is how will any team go against Monday night's Cowboy's team . . . early days to guess and not be remembered as a f**kwit . . . hasn't 'first coach to be sacked' deterred enough people from asking 'how will a team go without it's playmaker'

Latest posts