What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will souths go without Reynolds?

alien

Referee
I hate the f**kers. I go all claustrophobic in them. Feels like a coffin.

:-k one of these coffins would do the trick!

sg113_004.jpg

ram raid

Bench
Whenever Vic Mackey posts I know I'm getting a reasoned objective opinion vis-a-vis Souths Sydney.

rabbitohs95

Bench
No surgery required

Wouldn't be surprised if he plays Monday night

Filth club

What an absolute travesty! A club's medical staff telling fans their injured player will be alright (hopefully) afterall! BANISH THEM TO THE UNDERWORLD!!!

Get f*cked Vic :roll::roll::roll:

DiegoNT

First Grade
So the injury is so bad that they still can't tell if he'll need surgery or not
Even if he doesn't his still out for 6-8 weeks (close to 2 months)
If he does it may take many months to recover
Yet souths are a scum club because they gave an initial diagnoses of 3-5 months as a worse case scenario?
Some people's hate clouds their judgement to much and makes them look like idiots

BunniesMan

Immortal
They breed them differently down Redfern way. 5 months for mortals is 6 weeks for a Redforn born and bred man.

Bench
Good news after Graham tried to end his career and gave him a spray while he was down injured

You my friend are an idiot,Graham didn't try to end his career,hell even had his head turned and landed in front of Reynolds,he was the one who alerted the ref and trainer of the injury,you surely can't be that one eyed.

MightyMoo

Juniors
You my friend are an idiot,Graham didn't try to end his career,hell even had his head turned and landed in front of Reynolds,he was the one who alerted the ref and trainer of the injury,you surely can't be that one eyed.

Saint Jimmy you mean