What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will the dragons do in 2013

2010Dragons

Bench
Vic Mackey....you are one sick wierd gay puppy!!!
Get some help!!!
If you get your mummy to do the deed.....then bet is on!

RedVDave

First Grade
I'll tell you what hutty, how about we have a little wager. If saints finish in the 8 I will personally track down Jamie Soward tell him that he can place his ballsack in my mouth for upto 12 minutes.

If they don't then you have to let me do it to you.

So either way it's a win-win situation for you?

Hutty1986

Immortal
Getting your balls sucked isn't gay, its only gay if you are the one doing the sucking. Hence why I'm so confident of offering my mouth if the dragons make the 8. All of you guys are fcking pussies for not taking my bet on.

'Ohh Ohh the dragons are awesome'

'ok if they don't make the 8 you have to suck my balls'

'............your gay, how a out we bet a six pack of beer that costs $12.95'

Put your money (or in this case balls) where your (or my) mouth is

Even George Michael would read this and say "Jesus christ, what a raging bloke-poker that Vic Mackey is"'

Premiers two years ago and people want to death ride them. Still a very talented side. Morris at fullback has got to stay the case though. Soward to 7? Cam King will be a revelation at 9.

super_coach

First Grade
like a lot of mid table teams they will need a lot of luck from the injury gods to make the big games in september.while they put their best 17 on the field they will win their fair share of games but depth will kill them

KiamaSaint

Coach
like a lot of mid table teams they will need a lot of luck from the injury gods to make the big games in september.while they put their best 17 on the field they will win their fair share of games but depth will kill them

Yep, like you I think this applies to a lot of teams. The big question mark for the Dragons are in the halves; made worse by the fact we have already had a season ending injury to one of them.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Premiers two years ago and people want to death ride them. Still a very talented side. Morris at fullback has got to stay the case though. Soward to 7? Cam King will be a revelation at 9.

How many players are now missing from that 2010 side? 7? 8?

They are no where near the same team mate

Deacon

First Grade
Gone from the 2010 team is Boyd, Gasnier, Scott, Nev, Jeremy Smith, Saffy, Young, Hornby.

GongPanther

Referee
They'll have their fair share of upsets,but a top 8 spot will be out of reach for quite a number of years yet.

hardbaby

Coach
They'll have their fair share of upsets,but a top 8 spot will be out of reach for quite a number of years yet.

Incredibly uneducated comment. We know the playing rosters for 2013 and people can have an opinion on that. But with the increase in the salary cap and the number of players off contract, every team has a chance of making the 8 in 2014.

Ulysseus

Bench
Getting your balls sucked isn't gay, its only gay if you are the one doing the sucking. Hence why I'm so confident of offering my mouth if the dragons make the 8. All of you guys are fcking pussies for not taking my bet on.

'Ohh Ohh the dragons are awesome'

'ok if they don't make the 8 you have to suck my balls'

'............your gay, how a out we bet a six pack of beer that costs $12.95'

Put your money (or in this case balls) where your (or my) mouth is

At the beginning of last season I offered two people a bet when they said we would finish 11th.
Neither took it.

So you fancy yourself as a gambling man Victor Mackey, how big are you willing to play?
Keep in mind where your team finished last year..........

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
At the beginning of last season I offered two people a bet when they said we would finish 11th.
Neither took it.

So you fancy yourself as a gambling man Victor Mackey, how big are you willing to play?
Keep in mind where your team finished last year..........
Think you were just lucky there champ. If i remember correctly Saints were sitting in 12th spot after round 24 and jumped the tits, knights and the tigers on f/a to jag 9th spot by beating the warriors and parra in the last two rounds. Imo the drags can sneak into the 8 but they would need a good run with injuries or they might be in trouble depth wise. I'm sure they'll manage to fire up for one of the derbys to f**k us over though!