What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will the dragons do in 2013

Ulysseus

Bench
Think you were just lucky there champ. If i remember correctly Saints were sitting in 12th spot after round 24 and jumped the tits, knights and the tigers on f/a to jag 9th spot by beating the warriors and parra in the last two rounds. Imo the drags can sneak into the 8 but they would need a good run with injuries or they might be in trouble depth wise. I'm sure they'll manage to fire up for one of the derbys to f**k us over though!

Half of everything is luck.
If the people took the bets they'd have been out $1000 each.
Likewise, I would have been close to paying out $2000, but they had said 11th.

Ulysseus

Bench
Mr Mackey I have a bet for you, its not for the faint of heart so I understand if you want no part of it as the gains are fruitful but the losses rather big - mind I am not interested in money.

Are you familiar with a game called Russian Roulette?
I have a little spin I put on it.
If Saints finish 7th,8th,9th or 10th then no one does anything - I call that the middle ground.
If they finish 11th,12th,13th then I'll pay out $500, if they finish 14th,15th or 16th I'll pay out $1000.

At your end of the spectrum if they finish 4th,5th or 6th you would be required to place one live bullet in a .45 revolver, spin the chamber place it below your chin and pull back the hammer count down from 10 and pull the trigger - a roughly 16.4% chance you'll blow your head off.
If they were to finish 1st,2nd or 3rd then same scenario as above - but with two bullets placed in the chamber at either the same time - location is of your choosing or spin the chamber and pull the trigger twice non consecutively with allowances to spin the chamber between the hammer being pulled back (potential shots).
You can mix it up for the 1st,2nd,3rd scenario if you want - I'd even be happy to see you take a lucky dip into a box of bullets, where all except one will not go off, and place 6 in there and just do one pull back.

I know its not balls in mouth risky, but its certainly outside the box isn't it?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Now this is a dragons fan that I like!

I must admit I do believe that the monetary side of things is a little off compared to the risk involved for me. My life is worth at least $1,300 or $1,400. Plus if 12 clubs get done for salary cap breahes and Jamie soward all of a sudden decides to run the ball and develops a passing game after 5 years, saints might just sneak into 6th. Also the saints fans on here would be lost without me. The likes of Hutty, Thommo, San souci etc would lose their mind and have to resort to banter with second rate dragons haters like BHP etc. In essence, you guys need me.

I am however very keen to take you up, but trade my mindless gun antics to the $500, $1k amounts that you are offering me and we have a deal. Only other change is that it goes to the winners charity or junior league club of choice, and a EFT RECIEPT posted on here and you have a deal my friend.

_Johnsy

Referee

I must admit I do believe that the monetary side of things is a little off compared to the risk involved for me. My life is worth at least $1,300 or $1,400. Plus if 12 clubs get done for salary cap breahes and Jamie soward all of a sudden decides to run the ball and develops a passing game after 5 years, saints might just sneak into 6th. Also the saints fans on here would be lost without me. The likes of Hutty, Thommo, San souci etc would lose their mind and have to resort to banter with second rate dragons haters like BHP etc. In essence, you guys need me.

I am however very keen to take you up, but trade my mindless gun antics to the $500, $1k amounts that you are offering me and we have a deal. Only other change is that it goes to the winners charity or junior league club of choice, and a EFT RECIEPT posted on here and you have a deal my friend.

Did anyone else get the feeling Vic still wants a HCS ?

Fire

First Grade
Vic-mackey.jpg

29287947.jpg

What a androtrop lol

Ulysseus

Bench

Vic this clearly isn't for you then.

hardbaby

Coach
That's alright Vic. We didn't mean to sound prudish. It's just that we don't usually have ball suck offerings in Dragon-related threads. It's more what we expect to find in the Tigers forum and most of us avoid that place.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
That's alright Vic. We didn't mean to sound prudish. It's just that we don't usually have ball suck offerings in Dragon-related threads. It's more what we expect to find in the Tigers forum and most of us avoid that place.

Between fairy Captain Creagh and Sowards prancing around on the field the Dragons are definately one of the Gayest teams in the nrl.

2010Dragons

Bench
Between fairy Captain Creagh and Sowards prancing around on the field the Dragons are definately one of the Gayest teams in the nrl.

When was the last time your team won the comp?
Gay,bi or straight the Dragons will beat your crap team at least three times next year.

natheel

Coach
When was the last time your team won the comp?
Gay,bi or straight the Dragons will beat your crap team at least three times next year.

come on thats not a good insult. use something original...You still using the we won almost 3 seasons ago line? cmon that 'tag' expired when Manly won in 2011

jadtiger

Juniors
The dragons certainly arent the worst but they are not the best either.I predict they will finish 7 spots ahead of parra so that would be 9th

thommo4pm

Coach

:lol::lol:
I forgot you even existed until I saw this thread, I don't even recall the last time I debated anything with you, but you clearly remembered me.....who needs who? :lol:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

I'd marry all of them & live gayly (as in happily) ever after.

Sowie would be great for a spot of dwarf throwing. Creaghzy and Ronnie, running backwards through Fairy meadow.

What a wonderful day dream.

Seriously, it makes you wonder how these blokes were part of a team that held every trophy in the game just 18 months ago.

I love these gay bastards.

betcats

Referee
I'd marry all of them & live gayly (as in happily) ever after.

Sowie would be great for a spot of dwarf throwing. Creaghzy and Ronnie, running backwards through Fairy meadow.

What a wonderful day dream.

Seriously, it makes you wonder how these blokes were part of a team that held every trophy in the game just 18 months ago.

I love these gay bastards.

I can answer that easily: Wayne Bennet.

He is gone now though, without him all they is a scared fairy and a reserve grade(at best) 5/8.

Enjoy mediocrity for another 30years, and things will get worse before they get better with your chinless coach.