What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will the dragons do in 2013

hardbaby

Coach
Best hooker rotation in the comp?

Yeah that's a bit rich but Rein was arguably the most improved player in the comp this year and he is actually our second choice hooker. It is definitely a strength but you probably need to be a Dragons supporter to know how good he will become. He turned down a very nice offer from the Knights to stay loyal and Bennett knows how to pick a player. Future club captain I suspect.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah that's a bit rich but Rein was arguably the most improved player in the comp this year and he is actually our second choice hooker. It is definitely a strength but you probably need to be a Dragons supporter to know how good he will become. He turned down a very nice offer from the Knights to stay loyal and Bennett knows how to pick a player. Future club captain I suspect.
Don't like to agree with a Saints fan but Mitch Rein is a definite keeper....has the potential to play plenty of rep football. Some class outside backs but very skinny for depth in the halves and forwards. Don't know if either drinkwater or fein are going to be your savior at half-back. Also have one of the toughest draws over the first 6 weeks or so ......pressure may build if the early losses start to string together. Imo can sneak into the 8 but need plenty of things to go right. 10th-13th for me.

2010Dragons

Bench
Definitely will make the top 8 in 2013. Anything could happen in the finals.
Highly unlikely the Mighty Dragons get the spoon.

BranVan3000

Coach
Wooden spoon

Much has been made of the Dragons lack of recruitment and it will come to hurt them in 2013. In truth the Dragons cannot afford to fill up their cap due to a lack of funds. Money from the salary cap has been redirected to a much more vital cause; plastic surgery on Steve Price to give him a chin. 2014 will be a much better year for the Dragons and Steve a price as he finally retires from his role in Ice Age in order to coach full time.

RWB

Bench
Squad lacks creativity, their issue will remain their ability or lack of to score points.

If Price still has it in his head that he's going to play attacking football the spoon isn't out of reach. However the top 8 is out of reach imo.

Also anyone who's even close to the Dragons will know this to be true, Soward isn't well liked by the squad I'd be surprised if he lasted the season in First Grade... that's my prediction.

hardbaby

Coach
I'll tell you what hutty, how about we have a little wager. If saints finish in the 8 I will personally track down Jamie Soward tell him that he can place his ballsack in my mouth for upto 12 minutes.

If they don't then you have to let me do it to you.

So basically you're a pillow biter. Dragons in the 8, you get to suck Jamie's ball sack. Not in the 8, you get to have your ballsack sucked by Hutty. That's a win:win for you because you're a chutney ferret and love ball sucking. But Hutty and Jamie are straight and neither are interested in having anything to do with you, your mouth or your balls. Can he just play for money?

Fire

First Grade
Wooden spoon

Much has been made of the Dragons lack of recruitment and it will come to hurt them in 2013. In truth the Dragons cannot afford to fill up their cap due to a lack of funds. Money from the salary cap has been redirected to a much more vital cause; plastic surgery on Steve Price to give him a chin. 2014 will be a much better year for the Dragons and Steve a price as he finally retires from his role in Ice Age in order to coach full time.

I thought you were going to mention something about SX Constructions, but you said this, some of your best work Bran lol

Stagger Lee

Bench
Money from the salary cap has been redirected to a much more vital cause; plastic surgery on Steve Price to give him a chin. 2014 will be a much better year for the Dragons and Steve a price as he finally retires from his role in Ice Age in order to coach full time.

Awww Bran Van go easy on Steve Price .... last I heard he was going up to Coffs harbour for a cheap chin transplant seemingly there is a donor available, and a Souffs supporter too for pete's sake! :sarcasm:

:lol:

hardbaby

Coach
This stuff's cheap in Thailand. I doubt it would impact our future viability. Price could become a woman for about $5k.

_Johnsy

Referee
I'll tell you what hutty, how about we have a little wager. If saints finish in the 8 I will personally track down Jamie Soward tell him that he can place his ballsack in my mouth for upto 12 minutes.

If they don't then you have to let me do it to you.

Translation = Vic's gagging for a hot c**k sandwhich.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Getting your balls sucked isn't gay, its only gay if you are the one doing the sucking. Hence why I'm so confident of offering my mouth if the dragons make the 8. All of you guys are fcking pussies for not taking my bet on.

'Ohh Ohh the dragons are awesome'

'ok if they don't make the 8 you have to suck my balls'

'............your gay, how a out we bet a six pack of beer that costs $12.95'

Put your money (or in this case balls) where your (or my) mouth is

Last edited:

hardbaby

Coach
Getting your balls sucked isn't gay, its only gay if you are the one doing the sucking. All of you guys are fcking pussies for not taking my bet on.

Vic c'mon. Having your balls in another man's mouth is pretty gay. I mean I don't know many straight guys that do it. As for us being "pussies", well that's not true. We aren't pussies we just prefer pussy. You should try it. You might like it.