What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will the dragons do in 2013

Joker's Wild

Coach
Maybe so, but the Knights roster didn't really improve on 2011 - in fact it was arguably worse, as they were missing some real grunt in the forwards this season. They'll be top 8 next year for sure.

So adding Boyd, Buderus, Mason, Snowden, Tahu and Gagai wasnt an improvement?

Considering our pack consisted of Tolar, Kafusi, Tuimavave and Southern in 2011, its hard to argue our 2012 side wasnt better.

Sorry mate but improvement is never guaranteed even when it looks better on paper.

Pac

Juniors
We will finish around the same position as last year. Price will be gone by the end of the year.

HowHigh

Coach
lol, Eels have a much worse squad than the us.
I don't see us doing too much though, maybe fighting for 8th but that's about it. Finish 9th-10th.

natheel

Coach
lol at dragons fans whinging people are predicting they're going to get the spoon...its a prediction thread suck it up. i can't see Dragons doing well in 2013. They were pretty horrible in 2012 apart from a few games, their defence was what held them in there for most games. Harrison is a good signing but he is past his best unless a sea change is what he needed but even so he won't be the change Dragons need.

hardbaby

Coach
Having read through the threads I don't see much whinging. Just a lot of Dragons supporters confident in our side and a lot of haters confident in their hate.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Having read through the threads I don't see much whinging. Just a lot of Dragons supporters confident in our side and a lot of haters confident in their hate.

Spot on. We'll go alright: will go great at home and defend very well. Should make the 8.

_Johnsy

Referee
lol at dragons fans whinging people are predicting they're going to get the spoon...its a prediction thread suck it up. i can't see Dragons doing well in 2013. They were pretty horrible in 2012 apart from a few games, their defence was what held them in there for most games. Harrison is a good signing but he is past his best unless a sea change is what he needed but even so he won't be the change Dragons need.

Whinging, FMD. One of your best & that's saying something.

betcats

Referee
Thank f**k Dean Young retired. I couldn't cop hearing about how tough he is because of his shit knees for another year, and the blokes head! f**k me.

Seeing Inglis almost decapitate him was one of the highlights of a poor season for me.

grouch

First Grade
Thank f**k Dean Young retired. I couldn't cop hearing about how tough he is because of his shit knees for another year, and the blokes head! f**k me.

Seeing Inglis almost decapitate him was one of the highlights of a poor season for me.
Yeah, way too many stories of toughness and overcoming severe adversity in rugby league these days. For example, we're all sick of that story about "betcats" struggling with his extreme wankerism problems

betcats

Referee
Yeah, way too many stories of toughness and overcoming severe adversity in rugby league these days. For example, we're all sick of that story about "betcats" struggling with his extreme wankerism problems

If we are talking about overcoming adversity, the fact that you can type with Mick Weymans dick in your mouth should get a mention.

GeorgieRose

Juniors
dragons line up looks like a chinese meal at st george leagues.. a combination chow mien of cheap 2nd stringers, young blokes who arent setting the world on fire and over paid has beens.. with a side dish of old over paid hacks.. clap clap.. by round three they will be the ones talking up 2014...... under a new coach and new half back...

Your problem is your outstanding CEO

Latest posts