What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will the Tigers go in 2013

How will the Tigers go in 2013

• 1-4

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • 5-8

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • 9-12

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • 13-16

Votes: 20 31.7%

• Total voters

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
How do you think the tigers go in season 2013. If injuries are kind we can finish 5-8. If as usual we have injuries especially Farah we might struggle.

Last edited:

hardbaby

Coach
Rebuilding year for the Tigers. Very weak pack with the exception of Woods who is awesome (State of Origin material for sure). Signed the world's most useless player in Anasta. A backline with plenty of questions marks - Moltzen, Ayshford, Tuquiri etc.

The positive is that they have a handful of the most brilliant young players in the game. Miller, Sironen, Nofoaluma, Koroibete and Tedesco are all future stars. And they have a new coach which will help. I think 2013 will be disappointing for the Tigers but they will unearth some gems and come back hard in 2014.

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
I don't think that the Tigers will finish in the bottom 4. Why do people think we will finish that low. I think with Sheens gone and potter in it might rejuvenate the team. Hearing a different voice will make a huge difference.

hardbaby

Coach
The reason why people think they may finish in the bottom 4 is because there are probably 12 sides with better playing rosters. It doesn't mean the Tigers will play like shit. It just means that there are better teams around. It's a close comp.

innsaneink

Referee
I think we may struggle to make the eight....I just would like to see Potter go back to basics with the squad, have a fullback at f/back, a half at half, centers in the centers etc....sheens continually tried to reinvent himself, continually trying to create some piece of brilliance from his lunatic mind...maybe to re-assure himself, ease the doubts....he had started to listen to the fans, was reading the forums, taking the criticism to heart....knowing deep down it was all true yet blaming his own players "If only Robbie kicked that field goal"...what a merkin

hardbaby

Coach
Your forwards really need to stand up. The Tigers have struggled in the pack but guys like Ellis and Heighington fixed this. There is potentially so much brilliance in the back line and I think Miller will kill it. But if your forwards get rolled, Marshall is blunted. That's why Pettybourne was such a good signing but Anasta wasn't. Guys like Groat and Murdoch-Masila really need to have break through seasons.

_Johnsy

Referee
shit squad, and that's something coming from a Dragons fan.

Much weaker squad than last year. Close to the worst pack in the comp. I'm fairly optimistic about their chances, They'll be lucky to scrape into 12th.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
You lot are mugs
It is essentially the squad that were favourites last season
The players coasted, didn't put in and still just missed the 8
Potter won't stand for their shit and if anyone thinks a pack with Woods, Galloway, farah and Blair (4 internationals) is soft and/or shit they need waking up. Throw Pettybourne in there and there's plenty of grunt. Potter has already said he will have them running hard as opposed to the soft cats we have run like for 8 years.
Miller can play and will surprise many people

hardbaby

Coach
Pistol Positivity Pete. If you can defend that pack you can defend anything. A true supporter.

natheel

Coach
meh can't see them doing much. The shit that went down with the sheens/ryan/heighinton drama will probably have them lose their way a bit. Lost Ellis who was a massive part of their pack.

I'm predicting last tbh

innsaneink

Referee
Still big question marks on the #1 Tedesco & #7 Miller....I'd love them to have a year injury free with Benji @ 6 and Farah @ 9....just to get the combinations and experience....could handle waiting a season if they were able to get that uninterrupted grounding

hardbaby

Coach
I think both Tedesco and Miller will have great seasons. I just hope Moltzen doesn't steal one of their spots.

newman

First Grade
I spoke to Aaron Woods in an unguarded moment and he reckons they will struggle. He's a better judge than I am.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Tigers are one of my favorites for the spoon next season. They have just had a horrendous pre-season so far and the worst may not yet be over.

Rookie Coach, bleeding some of their best players to other clubs, conflict in the leadership = receipe for disaster.

newman

First Grade
As if a football player is going to tell that the team they play for will struggle.

I spoke to Cameron Ciraldo once when he was playing for the sharks, asked him how he thought they would go and he said they would be lucky not to come last. and he was right.

Latest posts