What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will the Tigers go in 2013

How will the Tigers go in 2013

• 1-4

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • 5-8

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • 9-12

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • 13-16

Votes: 20 31.7%

• Total voters
If Potter can teach Benji that's it's more important to win a game then to throw a cool flick pass they might make the 8. Can he be taught? Or was it sheens letting him do whatever he wanted?

mozza91

Coach
Tigers to go well in 2013. Maybe it's the shit ton of alcohol I've had to drink but I'm really confident that the Tigers will make the 8. As soon as they piss off Moltzen they can put Tedesco at Fullback and Sironan or Miller in the halves and they'll be better off. Add to that Koribiate on the wing they really could be a challenger for the title. Anasta will play well for them in the back row, I don't care what anyone says Anasta is quality.

bellyache

Bench
Tigers to go well in 2013. Maybe it's the shit ton of alcohol I've had to drink but I'm really confident that the Tigers will make the 8. As soon as they piss off Moltzen they can put Tedesco at Fullback and Sironan or Miller in the halves and they'll be better off. Add to that Koribiate on the wing they really could be a challenger for the title. Anasta will play well for them in the back row, I don't care what anyone says Anasta is quality.
Yes Anasta's 8 tackles a game will get them home.

hardbaby

Coach
Imagine Anasta at prop. I'd pay good money to see that. Big Braith running into the teeth of the Cowboys pack. lmfao

Latest posts